HELLO!

I hope you're relaxed, sitting comfortably. Got yourself something to drink? Good.
Now, let me tell you why <Questionable Morality> is a group you can be having incredible fun with.

QM is a Horde guild on the linked realms Skullcrusher, Gul'dan and Black Dragonflight. I like to call it Dan Blackskull - sounds like a bad RPG character name. We are currently recruiting more to people to join in dumb jokes, stupid puns, and steady progress.

We’ve been playing since late in Wrath of the Lich King. While some of us do know each other from real life, we’ve since moved to the far corners of the world (Michigan, its cold here, send heat.) Outside of raids you can find us punching things in a variety of games, Warcraft, Diablo, Borderlands, HotS, and D&D. Rue likes Battlefield, Pyrill, Dae, Charlise like Diablo III, and I like building empires in Civ and nuking everyone else. Don't judge me, they had it coming.

The guild has become an extended network of friends, and we need more!

The Boring stuff

We Expect you to:

Not bring drama,
Not believe you are the best thing to ever raid (or if you do… keep it to yourself)
Work to be better than the attempt before.

In return you can expect us to:
Work with you to try and improve
Not go psycho at you when you make a mistake (we might laugh)
Not run late

Ideally you'd be around 685 item level; being short isn't a deal breaker, but someone running at 670 is going to have a hard time making up the dps, heals, survivability (is that a word? who cares! it is now,) and on progression fights we may have to ask you to step out till we get you caught up in gear.

We have spots for most specs/classes EXCEPT priests and paladins. Sorry guys, nothing personal, we have 3 priests and 3 Paladins, and I just need a little variety in my life. It's not you... it's me.
If you've got a group of a few players that all want to join together, hit me up and we'll see if there's something we could do to make it work.

Details
Our raid times are Sunday and Monday Night 7pm - 11pm EST.
We use Mumble for our voice chat (Automatic voice equalization is so good, tastes like happy.)
Currently we are 10/13 H HFC. In the previous tier we were 10/10 H BRF and 7/7 H HM.
We use master looter, but generally speaking the item goes to the highest roller (I've stepped in once or twice if it means a 4 piece for someone)

If interested, contact Tthrack#1350 (guild leader), or anyone in Questionable Morality on Skullcrusher.
Thank you!