Help to build PC (WOW ultras)

Hello everyone. Sorry if there was another thread like mine. I am bad with English and tried to find the answer but there are no results. I have ancient pc and there is always freeze-frame within 30 secs in raids more than 15-people in minimum settings and 7-10 fps through the fight...

Please help me to build pc. I'm interested just in WOW atm. I'm looking for the minimal build suitable for WOW ultra settings, in the Legion future too.
    I have monitor, mouse, keyboard. I have very limited budget and prices are sooo high at this moment. So it would be great if you help me with minimal build for WOW ultras.

Thanks.

Deleted
    fill up the forums sticky:

Include the following information when posting a request.

Budget
    Resolution
    Games / Settings Desired
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    Country
    Parts that can be reused
    Do you need an OS?
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

Ideally include a list of parts, we see the same request almost every day. There are other topics that have parts lists that you can copy and modify.

That's what I've been talking about - I'm bad with English...and brains I guess (
    Sorry, my mistake...

I'm from Russia, so it's not quite correct to talk about the budget and some other things.

Budget - minimal for my purposes (WOW ultra), actually I don't even need prices - it's the different world here in my country
    Resolution...ammmm...1080? )
    Games / Settings Desired - WOW/Ultra settings
    Any other intensive software or special things you do - nothing special, films, music
    Country - Russia, but that doesn't matter - I need only part list without links where to buy, and recently the prices have doubled
    due to the exchange rate of dollar...sadly
    Parts that can be reused - nothing
    Do you need an OS - no, no need to include here Win7
    Do you need peripherals - no, I have it all

Sorry for my bumbling thread. I'm bad with computers and its hard for me to fit all the parts one to each other while making PC build. And thanks for all help.

Deleted
    Still doesn't matter what currency you at or the language. I mean you can give us a budget in rubles and some websites you can buy parts from. There no point to give you a 50k ruble build if you can only go up to say 35k. Need something to work with cause there might be parts that are not even available there.

Here are some websites of my city:
    krasnodar.snr.ru/catalog/Komplektuyushchie_18859.html
    dns-shop.ru/catalog/5749/komplektuyushhie-dlya-pk/
    comcity.ru/catalog/komplektuyushchie_dlya_pk/
    citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/
    market.yandex.ru/catalog/54536?hid=91018&track=fr_ctlg

Budget the less the better but say around 35K rubles. But it can be more if it's not enough to fit ultra requirements.

It's not permitted for me to post links here I guess (I tried). Budget the less the better but say around 35k rubles, but it can be more to fit my purposes (WOW ultra settings). I need only (I don't know exact word) system block (I already have monitor and peripherals).
    I thought computer parts are universal. I think I'll find exact parts in the computer shops of my city or at least analogues.

Deleted
    Checking prices 35k rubles you can't build anything. Went to a random Russian site just for the record to see what i could find and to give you an idea what to look for:
    (power supply at good 450-550watts is enough, below is the cheapest good one i found even though it is 650w)

[click image to enlarge]
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2015-09-28 at 03:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    35k Rubles is roughly 526 U.S. You can't buy a PC for that low amount. Well, you can, but you won't be playing WoW (or any other game) on Ultra. Not even close. You probably need another 20k Rubles to make that feasible.
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2015-09-29 at 04:28 AM.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Thank you very much for your efforts and your help.

Deleted
    When you get to build, you can check back with us if all parts are ok depending with what you will find.