Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDude View Post

Homosexuals aren't killed in russia that is what they do in muslim countries.

Russia just doesn't allow them to push their agenda on normal society. You can be gay but just keep it to yourself, that's the way it should be everywhere. To me it's not different than any other fetish. You think people would tolerate people who are into scat sex having marches in public?
    Gay is a fetish now? I'm not pro gay but he wanted to revoke their driver's license to make their lives a living hell.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Gay is a fetish now? I'm not pro gay but he wanted to revoke their driver's license to make their lives a living hell.
    He wanted to revoke licenses to mentally ill people. The science isn't settled yet on if homosexuality is a mental disorder. I myself think it is but the left has manipulated doctors and their data. Same with so-called "global warming".

Comrade, why you depose stable leader like Saddam. Sure, he gas but only Kurds, barely people. Is you to blame for ISIS, da.

Quote Originally Posted by GG you got me View Post
    Comrade, why you depose stable leader like Saddam. Sure, he gas but only Kurds, barely people. Is you to blame for ISIS, da.
    Obama is to blame for ISIS. He cut and run from iraq and ISIS formed just like Cheney and people like him said would happen if we did that. We won in iraq, it was become a very stable country.

Obama is to blame for ISIS. He cut and run from iraq and ISIS formed just like Cheney and people like him said would happen if we did that. We won in iraq, it was become a very stable country.
    Bush made that withdrawl agreement, though. But Obama is in office, let's blame him!

We won in iraq, it was become a very stable country.
    I have to admit this thread went quite entertaining. Could probably pick another 10 gems here.
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    . if isis keep killing people for 10 more years" as much as they been killing for the last 2 years", they will still be better than assad.
    Can you bring me those numbers where Assad's reign before the war has caused even remotely as many deaths as anything that happened in that period of arming retards ?
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2015-09-30 at 02:47 AM.

RIP 2232 page thread. You will never be forgotten.

Why are the same people who were against the Iraq war for all this arab spring and Syria bs?. Why does Obama want to oust assad (the real reason), and why was john McCain in a photo with the rebel turned isis leader?. I don't like this whole thing at all, way too many coincidences to be by accident. Just like all the airdrops that mistakenly were dropped to the isis fighters by the military, the easy access to iraqi military vehicles, the long convoys of isis fighters that apparently are everywhere but never attacked by our a-10 warthogs. Its all bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Why are the same people who were against the Iraq war for all this arab spring and Syria bs?. Why does Obama want to oust assad (the real reason), and why was john McCain in a photo with the rebel turned isis leader?. I don't like this whole thing at all, way too many coincidences to be by accident. Just like all the airdrops that mistakenly were dropped to the isis fighters by the military, the easy access to iraqi military vehicles, the long convoys of isis fighters that apparently are everywhere but never attacked by our a-10 warthogs. Its all bs.
    This x 1000. I find it troubling that the same people who were saying we shouldn't be invading Iraq are now saying it's OK to invade Syria. Saddam was a dick, but Iraq was a much better place before the US invasion. Qaddafi was a dick, but Libya was a much better place before the US helped the opposition. I can't imagine what might become of Syria if Assad is ousted.

These people are dictators, there's no doubt about that, but we don't exactly have a good track record of getting rid of dictators, not to mention there are much worse ones in the world (DPRK and Myanmar come to mind)

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Bush made that withdrawl agreement, though. But Obama is in office, let's blame him!
    That was always meant to be renegotiated. Biden even bet his vice presidency on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    You know people are going to forget about Assad, if Isis is ever defeated? The victory rush is going to make it so people would not care about assad...... and the horrible things he has done in this war.

Never... EVER! go into a fight, based on the "Lets fight the greater of 2 evils".

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm when it comes to power and impact, yes i do would say that he is right about Assad being more of a terroist then ISIS. Isis is very much a reginal problem, but they still treat most of their own groups very well. Assad has killed his own fucking people and that is a huge terror. It was his job to protect them and he did the opposite thing. ISIS is in war, Assad was not.
    What the fuck? ISIS good to their own people? They're killing other muslims all the time, do you even read wgat you you type ?

You can live perfectly fine without driver license in Russia (i don't have one, for example).

Public transit actually works here, as do taxis.

Deleted
    No one is speaking entirely true and no one is speaking entirely false. This is politics.
    But this time, Putin is speaking mostly the truth. Stop being a dick USA in middle east. Bombing the shit out of them, break all the harmony and stay the fuck away. GJ. And guess what, u call it freedom and democracy. ha ha

Actually, english translation, though being correct, doesn't reproducing a "tone", so to speak. In Russian he asked: "Вы понимаете, что вы натворили?". In this tone, parents/teachers usually start lecturing misbehaving kids when they've created a mess or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    I have to admit this thread went quite entertaining. Could probably pick another 10 gems here.
    Indeed. Unfortunately im out of popcorn, but gonna run to the store quick and hope this thread has evolved with more of "Assad is reel terrorist", "Putin super killer" and "USA hero country" posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    What the fuck? ISIS good to their own people? They're killing other muslims all the time, do you even read wgat you you type ?
    I bet he meant that ISIS good for themselves. Well, to those people who are in charge actually

- - - Updated - - -

That's wrong and when this bullshit was released i translated that part from Russia because apparently BBC can't hire proper translator. It was the case of mentally ill people not getting driving licenses. Iirc homosexuality isn't mental sickness, and i'll prefer doctors, lawyers and scientists decide if it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Pull your heads out of the sand, we as a country have been fucked over by Obama in this isis thing, this was all his plan for some weird ass reason. It is absolutely terrifying because for the first time, we are now in cahoots with the bad guys, and we aren't bad guys. I just pray we make it until hes out of office before he tries to start a nuclear war to matyr himself. This is even more serious than the Cuban missle crises was, I cant see it going away without impeachment and charges for whoever thought this up.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2015-09-30 at 10:32 AM.

No, thank you Mr. Putin, go back to babling about how the fall of USSR divided russians and how you have to "protect" them.

Unstable Middle East --> High Oil Price --> Good for Russia?

Why does he complain?

10+ Year Old Account
    He boasts of "human rights, including the right to life"....but not for gays.
    Do you imply we execute homosexuals? That's what your allies, the Saudis do. NOT US. How come we are put through double standards? How come there are pride parades in my city?

- - - Updated - - -

Lies! That law was not for gays and I have not seen it truly enforced - and trust me, I know gay people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    No, thank you Mr. Putin, go back to babling about how the fall of USSR divided russians and how you have to "protect" them.
    Ah, so the evil Russian is worse than the ISIS?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Unstable Middle East --> High Oil Price --> Good for Russia?

Why does he complain?
    Now that has the ounce of truth. But we'd much rather have some say in the situation there.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;