Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

Breivik will starve himself to death

Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik has threatened to go on hunger strike until he dies of starvation in protest at what he claims has been a dramatic worsening of his prison conditions.

In an open letter sent a Norwegian and Swedish media, Breivik complained that since the second of September, he had been confined in isolation in a single cell, which he was only allowed to leave for one hour a day.

He also complained that he was being given less time with prison staff, and that communication was now limited to a small gap in the door.

"Unless the 02/09/15 escalation [sic] is reversed, I will eventually continue the hunger strike until death. I can not stand any more," he wrote.

Breivik is currently serving a 21-year jail sentence at Skien prison for a brutal twin terror attack in 2011, in which he detonated a bomb in the government quarters in Oslo, killing eight people, and then opened fire at a political youth camp, killing 69 more.

In his letter he complained that his conditions meant he could no longer study his political science course at University of Oslo.

"Studying and corresponding is not humanly possible under such circumstances, and this applies to anyone who is isolated under such conditions," he wrote in the letter.

"The decision about the drastic deterioration of prison conditions forced me to drop out of my studies, which in turn means that I will lose my place at the University. The studies, which were made possible for only thirteen full days before the Minister of Justice put an end to them, were the only thing I had."

Breivik's lawyer Øystein Storrvik, who is suing the Norwegian state for human rights violations on behalf of his client, confirms that Breivik's prison conditions have deteriorated.

"I can confirm that there is less of the little that was," told Norway's Dagbladet. "Total isolation from other people has been maintained, while his movements are confined to a smaller space. He also has less time with officers."

Storvik also confirms that Breivik is preparing to go on hunger strike.

"He writes that he is going on hunger strike until death. He writes that he can not bear anymore."

http://www.thelocal.no/20150929/brei...trike-to-death

What are your thoughts on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish him the best of success.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Sounds like an outcome that should have been imposed on him rather than freely chosen. Good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am ok with this. Its not something I would wish on the average prisoner, but a mass killer? sure, why not.

most of me says "good, starve, who cares" a little bit says they should give him the same treatment as the other prisoners if he's not breaking the rules or whatever. but again most of me says
    Last edited by Sky High; 2015-09-30 at 11:09 PM.

Deleted
    my thoughts on this?

I wish him the best of luck.

and when he dies Hell's waiting for him

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Did he do anything to warrant this sudden change in conditions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    /end thread.

Go Breivik! We are all cheering for you! We know you can do it! Send pix plx.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just like normal prison in the US :P

Deleted
    seriously though, they're just gonna forcefeed him right?

10+ Year Old Account
    And not a single tear was shed.

Deleted
    And everyone just says "Good. Let him."

Nobody cares. Just die.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I wish him the best of success.
    Agreed...................../30
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    We may not agree with what the man did or his views. We may punish and condone his actions for he is in fact a danger to society. One could even call him a monster. One must however take great care when dealing with a monster lest one follow the same path. If his treatment has been as poor as he suggests then we should indeed be chastising the Norwegians for what they've done. We should not sacrifice civilization in the name of vengeance.

My thoughts....He should have gotten way more than 21 years.

If you're talking about the hunger strike and the prison conditions, let him starve.

If they care about his life (does anybody?) they'll force feed him intravenously.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunger strikes are pretty much completely pointless in a day and age where once you pass out we can simply stick a tube down your throat and feed you pure nutrients once the nature of the medical emergency overrides personal choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post

Mistreating monsters does not make someone less of a monster.
    It does however bring us much closer to being monsters ourselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    "Studying and corresponding is not humanly possible under such circumstances, and this applies to anyone who is isolated under such conditions," he wrote in the letter.

"The decision about the drastic deterioration of prison conditions forced me to drop out of my studies, which in turn means that I will lose my place at the University. The studies, which were made possible for only thirteen full days before the Minister of Justice put an end to them, were the only thing I had."
    W T F? Well, at least that is more than the 86 people he wantonly killed will EVER get a chance to do.

It is too bad he is not in an American prison, the inmates would have sorted him out almost immediately. He would already be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    It does however bring us much closer to being monsters ourselves.
    Now that is COMPLETE bullshit. Attitudes like that are why the piece of shit is even allowed to live. He should have been shot dead the second he was convicted.

7+ Year Old Account
    They should cook good smelling food outside of his cell to make it even worse.
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...