8/13M 721 Disc Priest LFG

Hey, all.

I'm currently looking for a guild that is at or above where I am in terms of progress. I'd prefer to stay Horde but am willing to go Alliance if the offer is right.

I cannot raid Friday and Saturday, any other days work; ideally looking for an EST guild.

As for my previous progress, I have the following:
    BRF Mythic: 8/10
    SoO Heroic (Pre-nerf): 14/14
    ICC 25 Heroic: 12/12
    RS 25 Heroic: 1/1

Battletag is Alithvia#1798

What times are good for you? We run a little late for EST (I can relate to this) : 9:45pm - 1:45am, Tues/Wed/Thur. We want a disc priest to be *our* disc priest. We're looking for somebody that will raid (obviously) and participate in the community - chill on Mumble, play other games with us, and so on. Rocket League is kind of popular with us right now.

We're The Church on Darkspear-Alliance (hoping the "-Alliance" isn't a deal breaker). As I said above, we raid 9:45pm - 1:45am Eastern on Tues/Wed/Thur.
    We're 8/13M in HFC, and fully cleared Mythic BRF and Mythic Highmaul.

I (kirae#1892) will send you a friend request on Bnet, but I'm going to be out for a couple of hours this afternoon. You can talk to Ayris#1280 (the shadow priest who is currently pulling disc duty) or Restoraunt#1799 (a healer) about recruiting stuff.

<Bladesong> 9/13 Mythic Horde on Zul'jin. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11pm EST.

We have a laid back raid environment but everyone is fully expected to research fights & their class to optimize performance. We're looking for badass healers to help progress further. If you're interested feel free to add Nismog#1598.

Peachy Keen | Clearing all raid content since 2009.
    10/13 Mythic HFC | 3-day, 13.5 hours | Tue/Wed/Thu 7 to 11:30PM CST
    Currently have a core spot available for a Disc Priest
    Battletags: Ryan#1176 Amaranth#1509 | Website: www.peachykeenguild.com