Poll: Which side?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Really? Hmm... never would have guessed. I was planning on doing Sith Inquisitor Light Side. Is it any good?
    The thing about LS Inquisitor is that you miss out on all the [Shock] options. And there are a lot of people who need to be shocked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Should I go neutral since its so close??
    Last edited by Therris; 2015-10-03 at 01:32 PM.
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

Quote Originally Posted by Therris View Post
    Should I go neutral since its so close??
    Going truly neutral is not an easy (or fun) thing to do. Best to go with what you feel is best in character and let us know which side came on top in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    The thing about LS Inquisitor is that you miss out on all the [Shock] options. And there are a lot of people who need to be shocked.
    LS Inquisitor is one of the choices that don't really work. And I really like playing LS.

all the darkside for everyone is kinda boring, lightside choices flows better with the stories to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    all the darkside for everyone is kinda boring, lightside choices flows better with the stories to me.
    I have to disagree, I'm going darkside on my consular and I love it, my character does what needs to be done. He is like an enforcer of the republic. I LOVE IT! Honestly people say consular is boring and dull not from what I'm seeing going down the dark path. While when I went down darkside on my smuggular it felt like I was just being needlessly evil

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Neither... stick with the Sith. We have cookies.
    Lies. Darth Baras ate them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Just gather enough light points so that you can afford to shock assholes when needed. No need to get rank 5 Light (or dark) side on every toon; once you reach it on one, Unity gets unlocked for all toons in your legacy.

Gameplay wise, Light/Dark alignment won't really matter for anything else than gearing options and leveling relics. The moment you get some Legacy relics (like the Rakghoul ones), it stops being meaningful. I just usually pick whatever choice gives the maximum affection with my companion. Too bad, though, that most of the Dark side lightsabers are more stylish.

Quote Originally Posted by Therris View Post
    I have to disagree, I'm going darkside on my consular and I love it, my character does what needs to be done. He is like an enforcer of the republic. I LOVE IT! Honestly people say consular is boring and dull not from what I'm seeing going down the dark path. While when I went down darkside on my smuggular it felt like I was just being needlessly evil
    i cant speak for the my sage yet since i just started her, my bh, smugler and SI are dark side, BH and SI does well with being dark and ya the smuggler just feels like an asshole to be a darkside, i am going dark with the sage so i will find out and thats the last of the classes i need to level, the rest of my toons are light side

10+ Year Old Account
    Go dark jedi since you already did the light side. You should also consider doing a light sith, they are actually loads of fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    Go dark jedi since you already did the light side. You should also consider doing a light sith, they are actually loads of fun.
    Doing that already, and I think I might try to be neutral on my jedi, just started him today.

WHen i mess with jedi, im primarily light side, but every once in a while ill waiver in my dedication to the jedi ideals because not everyone is perfect. Instead of going one bland direction, you could start off with ideals and let the story make you question them and eventually finish wherever you feel right.

This. So much this.

I wish that I could take my sorc through the Jedi quest lines. There are some people in the Jedi side that need a good shocking or two as well. The DS Jedi isn't dark enough for it.