Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Going more than full retard

Thoughts on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    No I think Sweden going down the toilet has been argued to death on here
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

If the thread had a better title more people would've replied, I think.

What's unusual about the video to me is the author of video is a pretty left wing guy in that he favors a lot of immigrants, even illegal immigrants. What he doesn't like are criminal immigrants and he points out how the Swedish system favors criminal immigrants, even the criminal illegal immigrants.

Politically, there is an extreme left wing group in Sweden that I really don't understand and somehow they have a lot of political power.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Progressive mentality in action.

Man invades a country by defrauding the refugee process (but we're told that cant possibly happen with Syira).

Gets denied stays anyway, commits some more fraud blah blah blah.

Then gets his F on with a 14 year old girl who was perfectly willing to let him rape her except no she wasn't ...because he raped her.

Then of course the proggies decide that a Muslim man who rapes a 14 year old CHILD should only serve 2 years of "punishment" which includes a posh cell with cable tv, soccer fields, full medical care, 3 square meals a day + regular snacking, and visitation.

While in prison he commits more fraud and "converts" to Christianity so that he can claim persecution and of course being the model citizen that he is, no wait child rapist, the proggies give him full citizenship.

"You've go to give this Arab rapist credit, he played the [progressive] system perfectly."

Seriously listen to the entire video.

This is the same sort of insane bullshit that is occurring in America.

Legions upon legions of serious criminls are allow to infest and we don't get rid of them because progressives demand that we be "tolerant" of rapists, child molesters, and murderers simply because of their RACE.

Absolute.

Mother fucking.

Disgusting.

I don't understand how anybody can declare themselves to be a progressive knowing this is what they enable with their support.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    The Swedish government is very efficient and good at it's job. Despite the myths of media and sensationalism, crime has actually decreased in Sweden over the past decades.

Crime is decreasing in Sweden.

Other relevant articles:

Prostitution has decreased considerably in Sweden.

There is also very low drugs usage because of it's free social treatment programs. Income inequality is very low and unemployment is very low. Anyone wanting to change Sweden's government at this point is just seeking to damage the efficiency of the country at this point, fueled by misinformation and xenophobia.
    Neither of which have anything to do with the topic. The Swedish migration board is honestly really terrible.

Deleted
    The Swedish government is very efficient and good at it's job. Despite the myths of media and sensationalism, crime has actually decreased in Sweden over the past decades.

Crime is decreasing in Sweden.

Other relevant articles:

Prostitution has decreased considerably in Sweden.

There is also very low drugs usage because of it's free social treatment programs. Income inequality is very low and unemployment is very low. Anyone wanting to change Sweden's government at this point is just seeking to damage the efficiency of the country at this point, fueled by misinformation and xenophobia.

Furitrix arrived to spread disinformation once again about crime. Crime is way higher now than in the 70s. Also, your "crime is dcreasing in sweden" link is lolworthy.

I guess you just copypaste your text from some other places, considering the links you use to try and "prove" something. One which makes fun of a former minister for saying crime is decreasing and the other not even pointing to an actual page.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2015-10-03 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Furitrix arrived to spread disinformation once again about crime. Crime is way higher now than in the 70s. Also, your "crime is dcreasing in sweden" link is lolworthy.
    Is anything said in this video untrue?

NO.

So stop trying to distort the thread.

Progressives deicided a kiddy rapist should be rewarded with citiznship.

Link all the proggie articles you want about "crime" but the topic of this thread is not the condition of crime its this specific pattern of tolerating the crimes of Arabs and/or illegals.
    MAGA

So one guy makes a youtube video on two incidents, claims that this is what the system is in a nutshell. Now we are supposed to discuss stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by saffi View Post
    So one guy makes a youtube video on two incidents, claims that this is what the system is in a nutshell. Now we are supposed to discuss stuff?
    Its not two incidents its an ongoing pattern.

And people on YouTube have to get the discussion going because the media over there is owned by progressives and they're not going to point out their own major deficiencies.
    MAGA

Deleted
    Wether there are mistakes in the migration bureau? I've no clue.
    Rofl, what. There's plenty of fucked up "mistakes" there. I've talked about plenty of them here on mmo-champion, even made a thread about one: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tten-in-Sweden and there's plenty of those cases around Sweden. The most retarded case I've read about so far is a girl that came here from vietnam as a kid, then she gets deported when she's about to start uni here. They claimed she had closer ties to vietnam than here even though she grew up here pretty much, she doesn't know anyone in vietnam at all, yet they deported her there.

The bureaucracy in Sweden is pretty fucked up. Officials tells you to take their word for something, then comes back a few weeks later and tells you they never said such a thing. At this point you're better off fucking recording the conversations with them and asking for everything to be written down on paper etc. Because they can suddenly decide they never said anything like it when you remind them of what was said by them.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2015-10-03 at 10:36 AM.

How much crime is actually going on in Sweden these days?

I seen a couple of articles on "rising crime in Sweden" before and they seem kinda laughable relatively speaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Religion of peace, yeah right :/
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Wether there are mistakes in the migration bureau? I've no clue.

I do know that people who depend upon misinformation and lies to try and get an agenda across are much more of a threat to the well-being of Sweden than any ISIS rapist could ever be though.
    I love that you use something completely irrelevant to try and defend this.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Progressive mentality in action.

Man invades a country by defrauding the refugee process (but we're told that cant possibly happen with Syira).

Gets denied stays anyway, commits some more fraud blah blah blah.

Then gets his F on with a 14 year old girl who was perfectly willing to let him rape her except no she wasn't ...because he raped her.

Then of course the proggies decide that a Muslim man who rapes a 14 year old CHILD should only serve 2 years of "punishment" which includes a posh cell with cable tv, soccer fields, full medical care, 3 square meals a day + regular snacking, and visitation.

While in prison he commits more fraud and "converts" to Christianity so that he can claim persecution and of course being the model citizen that he is, no wait child rapist, the proggies give him full citizenship.

"You've go to give this Arab rapist credit, he played the [progressive] system perfectly."

Seriously listen to the entire video.

This is the same sort of insane bullshit that is occurring in America.

Legions upon legions of serious criminls are allow to infest and we don't get rid of them because progressives demand that we be "tolerant" of rapists, child molesters, and murderers simply because of their RACE.

Absolute.

Mother fucking.

Disgusting.

I don't understand how anybody can declare themselves to be a progressive knowing this is what they enable with their support.
    Yes, I beleive you call them "Republicans". You should get rid of them though, I agree.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Is anything said in this video untrue?

NO.

So stop trying to distort the thread.

Progressives deicided a kiddy rapist should be rewarded with citiznship.

Link all the proggie articles you want about "crime" but the topic of this thread is not the condition of crime its this specific pattern of tolerating the crimes of Arabs and/or illegals.
    Did you quote the wrong person? Because she is only agreeing with your stace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    It's not completely irrelevant. Since the dude's videos are usually about completely misinterpreted statistics and reports on crime in Sweden which tend to get debunked pretty swiftly in his own comments section.
    By "debunking" you mean completely disregarding statistical reality? Because that's what people are doing when they claim crime is at the lowest point. Todays crime rates are far higher than the 70s. Shitloads fucking higher than the 50s.

Just as a FYI, traditionally, the social democrats have been the strictest with immigration in Sweden.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2015-10-03 at 12:56 PM.

It's not completely irrelevant. Since the dude's videos are usually about completely misinterpreted statistics and reports on crime in Sweden which tend to get debunked pretty swiftly in his own comments section. So if he is wrong about that, or rather spreading the same misinformation of the usual suspect political parties in opposition whose sole purpose is to desperately find something wrong with the current government, then chances are this is a whole lot of bunk nonsense too.
    "YouTube comments say he's wrong on other things, so I think he's wrong here too."

Not convincing.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Deleted

Crime is decreasing in Sweden..
    You realise this article you've linked to support your claim is actually the author rofling at your (and the former Justice Minister's) claims, right? Besides which, there's no actual links to evidence and just a bunch of "i'm right", "no u!" back and forth.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2015-10-03 at 01:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is comic (NSFW - ADULT CONTENT) summarizes the situation with Sweden perfectly.

Mod Edit: If you are linking an image that contains adult content even if it is not that explicit / detailed please make sure you tag it clearly.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-10-03 at 01:30 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I think this is comic summarizes the situation with Sweden perfectly.
    Except the woman still gets raped.