What class/race combo should my next alt be?

Hello everyone!

I'm becoming extremely bored with repetitively doing stuff in WoD (mostly apexis dailies) and was strongly considering making another alt and leveling it through zones/quests, which is something I haven't done in a long time. I've mostly just been doing dungeons to level alts over the past 2-3 years but was thinking it could be fun to actually play some of the old content and go through old zones, at least until Legion comes out. I used to enjoy leveling through questing before but dungeons were a lot faster for most leveling brackets and my goal throughout MoP and WoD has been to just get alts maxed as fast as possible. Unfortunately, there just isn't enough to do at max level in WoD and most of my characters have just become either mount farmers or garrison gold farmers.

Below is a list of what I already have at max level:

Night Elf Disc Priest
    Night Elf Feral/Guardian Druid
    Gnome Fury Warrior
    Blood Elf Marks Hunter
    Undead Blood Death Knight
    Tauren Prot Pally
    Panda (horde) Windwalker/Brewmaster
    Undead Warlock
    Blood Elf Arcane Mage
    Troll Enhancement Shaman
    Blood Elf Combat Rogue

Basically, what I am looking for is a race/class/spec combo that people find enjoyable to play and/or level with. Preferably one that isn't listed above.

Chances are I will choose something alliance side as I only have 3 alliance characters, although they are all on a dead server so I would also appreciate suggestions of active alliance servers that I could potentially use the character on as a main in Legion (gained characters on horde side since Cata and kind of want to go back to alliance).

I may end up just choosing a main for Legion based off of what is shown in Legion but I do want to have something fun to do from now until then. I have game time already extended until like January or February 2017.

A Draenei would be my suggestion as far as Alliance races go. Their low level zones have remained the same and IMHO offer a better experience than most of the Cataclysm content. I'd recommend leveling an Elemental Shaman as questing and whatnot with them is very fun.

However, if you somehow haven't made a fresh Forsaken since Cataclysm, I'd highly recommend leveling one, the zones are some of the best revamped ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Love doing Undead quests and their animations for Rogues are good

For alliance i recommend making a Human or dwarf paladin and leveling through their quests

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren Male Rogue.

I would also say dranei elemental shaman or a worgen sub rogue. Since you have played undead you can see what you did to those poor worgens.

Night Elf Priest
    Inb4 fun police shut down thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't choose for you. For that reason we don't allow Help Me Choose My class/race/spec/role/gender/faction/boost threads here