Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

What would you do if you were the absolute monarch of the United states?

As in you can't do whatever you want with no reprocessing (unless you invade another country of course)

Personally I'd put all social conservatives, feminists, and anyone with a tumblr account in brutal auchwitz style extermination/concentration camps. The real final solution to this countries problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    cut myself on all that edginess.
    also i would ban all draenei from the face of the earth and stuff them in extermination camps.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    All pants except Yoga pants would be banned
    The national anthem would be changed to Thriller from Micheal jackson
    Arena/gladiator Battles would be common
    Any blood elf sympathizers would be shot on sight or mauled by bears

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd leave the mess to someone else, and get out of there asap.
    Oh, hi.

Deleted
    annex Canada

/huehuehue

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    As in you can't do whatever you want with no reprocessing (unless you invade another country of course)

Personally I'd put all social conservatives, feminists, and anyone with a tumblr account in brutal auchwitz style extermination/concentration camps. The real final solution to this countries problems.
    Dude. You are not even trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    All pants except Yoga pants would be banned
    The national anthem would be changed to Thriller from Micheal jackson
    Arena/gladiator Battles would be common
    Any blood elf sympathizers would be shot on sight or mauled by bears
    all draenei sympathizers will be fed a heaping bowl of zyklon b.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    hmm lets seee....

First: if your a Residant and you dont speak passable english (as determined by me) your out, either thrown down to mexico or shipped back to what ever country you or your parents originated from

Second: All violent criminals will be forced in to arena style combat verse things like -Herd of angry buffalo -War Robots - Monster trucks

Third: will add later

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd play games and hang out all day and ignore the US. And I'd get in shape since I'd have the time for that sort of thing. And I'd buy a car! A 97 Eclipse GSX. And I'd go to driver's school. And I'd get a dog too, a Boxer. And other things.

Mostly though, I'd be ignoring everyone else. I'm the monarch bitch, I do what I want!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the huge amount of respect for authority you guys seem to have, I'd abdicate so damn fast the crown never even touched my head.

And then change name and move to Canada, just to be sure.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    First: if your a Residant and you dont speak passable english (as determined by me) your out, either thrown down to mexico or shipped back to what ever country you or your parents originated from
    Or if you can't write proper English.

(also, punctuation)
    Oh, hi.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would also use my power to get Woman
    Any woman in the country who i deem hot is offered a chance to sleep with me

all criminals would be forced in arena style combat where the winner would be crowned king of earth

the king of earths sole duty is to immediately be murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Considering the huge amount of respect for authority you guys seem to have, I'd abdicate so damn fast the crown never even touched my head.

And then change name and move to Canada, just to be sure.
    We'll track you down, abdicator, and force that crown on your head (so I can point at your policies when I get in trouble for my business deals.)

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Why does this have to be in reference to the US?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    all criminals would be forced in arena style combat where the winner would be crowned king of earth

the king of earths sole duty is to immediately be murdered.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Eh? The best thing you can imagine, given complete reign over the most powerful state in world, is to exterminate a few minority groups that are a pet peeve of yours? Why so petty? Why not become a benevolent monarch, bringing peace and equality to your people, Eisenhower-style (but, you know, for more than 2 terms)? Tax the rich, work the poor, improve infrastructure and science. Have others flock to your rule. If they don't exactly flock, liberate the shit out of them. Become the God-Emperor of Mankind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp if I'm gonna be honest.

First I'd make a list of known social issues.

All black families (based off skin color,yes I'm that type of monarch) get one plot of land 600k bucks but are no longer allowed to use welfare of any type of claim taxes for twenty years. You can of course opt out of this. This also does not apply to immigrant Africans. If your great grandparents weren't Americans and black your check is not coming.

Next I'd do a secret background check on all ppl in politics. If you have more then 30% worth of corruption you get two choices. Option a, retire within one week or b, mysterious death along with 2/3 of your family. Again I'm going for the dictator side cause this shit won't happen.

Next I'd edit Obamacare(first by changing the fucking name to something like americare, idc if this name is copyrighted.) as well shut down and ban all types of other healthcare. I'd probably have some eu politicians help me edit the bill.
    After a few harsh changes I'd focus on some easier ones.

First I'd pull 1/3 of deployed troops of the remaining troops from the Middle East back and move them to bases around partnered countries.

Next I'd make recreational weed legal but have to be 21 to use it. I'd also up the age limit to normal cigs to 21 as well as the drafting papers me , and now women also, are forced to register for at 21. Basically legal adulthood is 21 now for substances, unless you have medical reasons.

I'd make false rape allegations in both college and the workplace accusations punishable by 1year in a soft prison. I'd also have lie detectors for all hearings. Also if you're convicted of rape twice, you get castraited(only applies to forced not the underage one where both agreed. Tho you will be sterilized if you do that more then three times.

I'd probably streamline immigration after I had the military increase the wall of the south by like 40ft and have barb electric wire. Basically since I'm not going to drastically change the budget for the military they are going to earn that chunk of money by being labor all around.
    Finally with immigration easier I'd help the Middle East crisis(assuming I take the position right now) BUT before they can enter they have to sign a contract that will
    1- make the. Agree that the country laws surpass their own beliefs.
    2- are here on temporary time.
    3 will be given less welfare as they are not a permanent citizen
    4-will be monitored.(that baby chip that was invented years back, yeah that's going in them.
    5-and finally will be booted if they comment two crimes, no matter how small. Speeding tickets or having a substance probably not.

These are the things that come to my mind

Find somebody way more competent than me to replace me.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Or if you can't write proper English.

(also, punctuation)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who found that ironic.