Poll: Are you going to Purchase the VT for Blizzcon 2015?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Lightbulb Are you going to purchase the virtual ticket, if so why?

Are you going to buy the VT?
    And if so, what for? For me it will most likely be for some InGame stuffs but it will be easier to also watch the stream with a VT instead of a free one that jumps to different panels at random times all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course.

Doing it for entertainment, goodies and news.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No i am part of a guild of cheap skates our gm buys a ticket then puts up a private stream for us.

Best gm ever.

I most likely will. I have no interest in any of the in-game rewards. I just wanna see the HS tournament, and will most likely stream it to a couple of friends. By the way,has it been revealed who will play at the closing ceremony? Metallica was pretty good last year.

part of the fun is stream hoping with hundreds of other people as each stream gets taken down

If I could attend the show I may buy a ticket but I find the streaming thing really overpriced. No thanks.

The information can be found on every site an hour later and everything they say now is just predictions and what they would like to do anyways.

Its nice to hear what their vision is, but I care a lot more about what actually makes it to the beta server.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm leaning towards no right now, if I had the money to burn I certainly would though. The only thing that'll sway me to ordering it is their closing ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I most likely will. I have no interest in any of the in-game rewards. I just wanna see the HS tournament, and will most likely stream it to a couple of friends. By the way,has it been revealed who will play at the closing ceremony? Metallica was pretty good last year.
    I'm pretty sure e-sports events are watchable without buying the ticket.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I'm pretty sure e-sports events are watchable without buying the ticket.
    From what I know, not in the highest quality, and I think it is only the final or something. Was like that was SC2.

nope, cause i'll be there again
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Got the virtual ticket and the goody bag. Though, I don't like how I have to wait until Nov 7th for them to ship the physical items...

Already bought it, for the pet.

Deleted
    Paying them to lie to you? Hmm, no.

Deleted
    I don't pay to watch advertisements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah all i will watch is the WoW PvP and hearthstone bits which is usually free to watch.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

It is a tradition of mine to get the virtual ticket since I cannot be there physically in person.

Besides, the stuff you get for the price is good.

Yes I am.

I love receiving news about my favorite games and getting to watch those news live is just awesome! One of the highlights of the year is BlizzCon, even though some have been downers, and we're not getting a WoW expansion reveal this time. But still, there's bound to be some good news still.

I could imagine maybe a Hearthstone adventure, some more Overwatch and Legion info/beta, more Heroes stuff, even if I'm not one to play it.

And of course, goodies are neat and nice to have. :P

Deleted
    Probably. Because I want it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I don't pay to watch advertisements.
    Well, good, for there isn't any advertisements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    From what I know, not in the highest quality, and I think it is only the final or something. Was like that was SC2.
    The e-Sports are luckily free to watch. Better quality wise, I am not sure, but would make sense to have better quality go to the paying people.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..