Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    If he was 10 years younger and talked with more presence, i would fucking move to the US just to vote for him just because of that. When you have the guts to say to your crazy supporters that they should back off, then you earned a + in my book.
    I wouldn't vote for him for that, but he regained some respect in my book for that.
    Putin khuliyo

No regrets at all. That's what he gets for picking Sarah Palin as his running mate. Are you f***ing kidding me? What if he had died in office?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post

Unemployment, healthcare, gay marriage is legal, stocks just to name a few.

- - - Updated - - -

Think if the republicans did anything but try to make Obama look bad.
    All of that is SJW, PC, liberal nonsense so it doesn't count.

John McCain? Probably not McCain. Mitt Romney? Boy do I regret the Obama bait and switch.

I voted for Obama... enthusiastically... in 2012, because I was impressed with the competence and policies of his first term. It was just what the country needed. I liked that he surrounded himself with a kind of dream team. Robert Gates. Leon Panetta. David Patreus. Hillary Clinton. Many others. It was what I was looking for: competence first.

This second Obama Administration... out goes the adults and the experts. In comes Obama's lackies and sycophants, with policies to back it up. This has been the mirror of his first term. Why in god's name does Susan Rice still have a job? And John Fucking Kerry? And Chuck Hagel? What in gods name? This nonsense regarding the Budget Control Act? Defense Cuts? It's all obscene.

Romney said some sincerely stupid shit during the campaign, but he was my governor and a very good one. It was a mistake not to vote for him. Obama I was great. Obama II gets worse and worse. And the problem is that without the experience of his first term team, Obama's personal failures... his personal weaknesses as a leader and as a President, become magnified.

The last 2 years has made me very hesitant to support a liberal in office ever again, no matter what the conservative says. Obama is a weak man and a weak President. This country needs better leadership than he or his capable of offering.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I dislike Obama for a plethora of reasons, but he would have made a better president then John McCain any day. I despise Joe Biden and I like Sarah Palin but it was pretty clear she wasn't on par with what I would expect from a leader of this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    John McCain? Probably not McCain. Mitt Romney? Boy do I regret the Obama bait and switch.

I voted for Obama... enthusiastically... in 2012, because I was impressed with the competence and policies of his first term. It was just what the country needed. I liked that he surrounded himself with a kind of dream team. Robert Gates. Leon Panetta. David Patreus. Hillary Clinton. Many others. It was what I was looking for: competence first.

This second Obama Administration... out goes the adults and the experts. In comes Obama's lackies and sycophants, with policies to back it up. This has been the mirror of his first term. Why in god's name does Susan Rice still have a job? And John Fucking Kerry? And Chuck Hagel? What in gods name? This nonsense regarding the Budget Control Act? Defense Cuts? It's all obscene.

Romney said some sincerely stupid shit during the campaign, but he was my governor and a very good one. It was a mistake not to vote for him. Obama I was great. Obama II gets worse and worse. And the problem is that without the experience of his first term team, Obama's personal failures... his personal weaknesses as a leader and as a President, become magnified.

The last 2 years has made me very hesitant to support a liberal in office ever again, no matter what the conservative says. Obama is a weak man and a weak President. This country needs better leadership than he or his capable of offering.
    Romney was a bad candidate, I didn't vote for him either. He didn't inspire any American patriotism, he was some dude in a suit, with zero personality. I knew Obama would win both times because the republicans put out the worst possible candidates.