Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Well, living in Slovenia we are mostly scared of what will happen with all the people Germany will refuse in the future. Meaning they will be send back here and we will have to take care of them, and this is what is scaring people.

People don't mind few thousands people, but we don't have the luxury most EU countries have, we will be forced to take all of them because we're one of those countries where people have entered EU and because of the moronic Dublin Regulation we will be forced to take care of them and for a country of only two million people the thought of taking care of hundreds of thousands of people is scary, and I mean really scary.

And if EU doesn't change the Dublin Regulation regarding all of these immigrants, this will end very badly.
    What does this have to do with the topics question?

The op asked how is the migrant personally affecting you, as in has the presence of migrants in your area having a direct affect on you and your lifestyle as you lead your life, not your opinion on migrants themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Pardon me if I run the risk of sounding like an ignorant American, but I'm having a difficult time truly wrapping my head around the Migrant Crisis. So I ask all Europeans on this forum, how is the influx of refugees into your particular country affecting you personally if at all?
    Thus far, it isn't. If that will remain so, remains to be seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    What does this have to do with the topics question?

The op asked how is the migrant personally affecting you, as in has the presence of migrants in your area having a direct affect on you and your lifestyle as you lead your life, not your opinion on migrants themselves.
    What opinions about immigrants? I didn't say anything about what I think of them. It's affecting me because it's scaring me and a lot of other people and that reason has nothing to do with who they are, but who will take care of them and what the economic consequences will be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    What opinions about immigrants? I didn't say anything about what I think of them. It's affecting me because it's scaring me and a lot of other people and that reason has nothing to do with who they are, but who will take care of them and what the economic consequences will be.
    So basically its so far not affected you personally in any way then, gotcha, you can lead your work life with no difference at all and step out of your house with no difference at all as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Living in the UK it hasn't effected me in the slightest, I wouldn't even know it was going on if not for the news.
    Ditto for Malta.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here in Frankfurt our university sport facility has been shut down and is beeing used as home for the Refuges. No sport activities until those guys are moved somewhere else.
    Other than that not any effect for me personaly, everything is the same other than Doomsayers talking about "Refuges this, Refuges that".

Tbh, where I live there is not much difference between refugees and 3rd generation non integrated turks, so I'm used to it, can't get really worse (I hope ).

Better not walk around alone at night. If you plan to keep your smartphone/money. Problem is that there are people who are unregistered and roam around freely.. not really safe.

Other than that, the refugees use all the school sport halls, doesnt affect me directly but my family. And I have a feeling that this problem will stay for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we already have a big thread on the topic here, I'll redirect discussion there; we don't need additional threads on the subject.