Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauk View Post
    Hey banned,

Can you post your Bis list plz ?

Thanks in advance
    He is not called Banner, he is literally banned :b
    Last edited by mmoc4e76c92ecb; 2016-11-11 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted
    Oh yeah my bad ^^

But is taustins banned too ? I don't think so !

I dont get it at all why these TW Dungeons are THAT easy again... ok ok, we dont need it like m+10 style, but come on! I barely can keep up following the tank as he is just running forward to pull more mobs - DDs kill them while running. This is NOT fun, this is just "oh yeah i have to do this obnoxious shit 5x for the reward". -.-

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    I dont get it at all why these TW Dungeons are THAT easy again... ok ok, we dont need it like m+10 style, but come on! I barely can keep up following the tank as he is just running forward to pull more mobs - DDs kill them while running. This is NOT fun, this is just "oh yeah i have to do this obnoxious shit 5x for the reward". -.-
    Because it's on a queue it has to be easy so that all of the noobs can complete it.

If they made TW actually be as difficult as the original dungeons at release, people would cry that it's too hard and demand nerfs. Blizz already tried this in Cata, making 5mans really fucking hard again....and it brought on endless whining and crying about them being way too hard, and they were nerfed to faceroll difficulty within 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Because it's on a queue it has to be easy so that all of the noobs can complete it.

If they made TW actually be as difficult as the original dungeons at release, people would cry that it's too hard and demand nerfs. Blizz already tried this in Cata, making 5mans really fucking hard again....and it brought on endless whining and crying about them being way too hard, and they were nerfed to faceroll difficulty within 2 months.
    They're easier now than they were back in WoD. I think that's what the person you replied to is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by qactuar View Post
    They're easier now than they were back in WoD. I think that's what the person you replied to is talking about.
    Ehh, I remember them being faceroll easy in WoD as well. In the prepatch there was a bit of a tuning problem with a couple of the dungeons, like Pit of Saron (which was also bugged, the last boss mechanics weren't working properly and tanks were getting 1shot), but for the most part, I remember them being just as easy in WoD as they are now.