Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Canuck View Post
    Why even close certain threads? Do threads make you uncomfortable?
    Why bother to try and troll random strangers? Does it give you an erection?

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    That's because certain... powers-that-be here... are completely biased, and don't care about conservative or religious bashing, which is usually what's being implied in threads bashing America. Try bashing their home nations or their progressive/liberal beliefs they're so fond of, and you'll get nailed.
    Agreed. Have been before. Got banned once for commenting on the validity of obamas birth certificate. No lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why bother to try and troll random strangers? Does it give you an erection?

I don't troll, i'm just curious why people react the way they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Go to gen OT plenty of people whining and bitching about brown people touching their country.
    He's talking about someone from the US making a EU bashing thread. Not someone bashing thier own country.

I constantly get a kick out of America when I see them in the news. It's pretty hilarious every time.
    Obvious bait but anyway..

A lot of people say stuff like this without the intention of baiting. What they probably don't keep in mind is the US has 330 million inhabitants. Its as big as europe. Now tell me how stupid it would be if you heard an American talking about how 'Europeans' are so ass backwards because someone in Turkey beheaded someone. Or even easier - Just compare Spain to Scotland. Compare Scotland to Lithuania. Compare Lithuania to Ireland.

(I know right, generalizations are dumb. Who knew?!)

Which is one of the reasons I think Americas government is so flawed personally. It treats itself as one country, when really it should be individual countries. Sure, statue laws, but still. They need to go the full measure, not the half measure which is what state law currently is.

(And no I don't live in the USA)

Go to gen OT plenty of people whining and bitching about brown people touching their country.
    And in many cases (would say a majority), those threads get spun into America bashing without moderation.

I don't troll, i'm just curious why people react the way they do.
    That's what trolls do, have fun with the ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    He's talking about someone from the US making a EU bashing thread. Not someone bashing thier own country.
    This times 100

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post

A lot of people say stuff like this without the intention of baiting. What they probably don't keep in mind is the US has 330 million inhabitants. Its as big as europe. Now tell me how stupid it would be if you heard an American talking about how 'Europeans' are so ass backwards because someone in Turkey beheaded someone. Or even easier - Just compare Spain to Scotland. Compare Scotland to Lithuania. Compare Lithuania to Ireland.

Which is one of the reasons I think Americas government is so flawed personally. It treats itself as one country, when really it should be individual countries. Sure, statue laws, but still. They need to go the full measure, not the half measure which is what state law currently is.

yeah I hear ya. I don't want to say anything bad about them, but its hard not to. Way many opportunities to not.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post

Give this man a cookie! I wouldn't call it a flaw exactly, but it makes the United States far more difficult to govern and have everyone happy because of how many different types of people with different beliefs and opinions it has. The best we can do in that situation imo is have it so that people can express themselves to the highest degree possible (with some restrictions decided by the majority of people)- hence America's emphasis on personal freedoms. And even then, not everyone will be happy, but it's better than deciding arbitrarily on one way and forcing everyone else who disagrees to step in line.
    Last edited by Alefnir; 2015-10-04 at 11:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I hear ya. I don't want to say anything bad about them, but its hard not to. Way many opportunities to not.
    People read the sign before they got on this crazy train, there shouldn't be any complaining now.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

People read the sign before they got on this crazy train, there shouldn't be any complaining now.
    hah!
    100x this lol

As if it doesn't exist worldwide? Focusing on one country that has a population higher than most of Europe to make comparisons of ridiculous is exactly that dude.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    As if it doesn't exist worldwide? Focusing on one country that has a population higher than most of Europe to make comparisons of ridiculous is exactly that dude.
    but its not that ridiculous is it?

Moderators must be taking the day off.

but its not that ridiculous is it?
    Um yeah. You quoting everyone's post (btw) pretty much responding with another troll bait question to spark more controversy is about as transparent as air btw lol. Good luck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump will put the US back on the right track.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Every country is backwards in some form - it's not just Murica' - also: stop being a cry baby.

Why even close certain threads? Do threads make you uncomfortable?
    Yes, some threads make me uncomfortable. Not this one but there are some.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    So people want to censor a post they could just as easily avoid. But because they are offended they can't do the same thing they complain. So if it's really about freedom of speech and expression why suppress someone else if you don't like it being done to you.

Glad we have a online activist concerned about first world problems here.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis