Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Been here long enough. I'm sure he has assimilated.
    Not unless he's mowing your lawn or making your mcdonalds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ahamas-n455321

It has been found. Aliens didn't kidnap it. It was Cthulhu.
    So I guess the OP asked the wrong question, it's not "what's up" since it's so far down.
    Oh, hi.

Ok well great they found the ship, no survivors though?, that is absolutely unbelievable. It was a shipwreck in 2015, all these guys should have life jackets or flotation jackets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    I like to think about international conspiracies! its far more interesting than some boring ass storm. Also, why conspiracy? could be simple things like drug trade or piracy!
    The most obvious solution is that one of the sailors owed a debt to Davey Jones, and the Kraken came to collect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Ok well great they found the ship, no survivors though?, that is absolutely unbelievable. It was a shipwreck in 2015, all these guys should have life jackets or flotation jackets.
    I'm sure the NSA remotely deactivated all of their lifejackets.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    This should answer all your questions about the usefulness of life jackets and chances of survivors.
    Oh, hi.