Poll: What would you do with the lifetime ViP offer?

You are on vacation and get offered a lifetime ViP membership. What would you do?.

Theoretical question, you are on vacation abroad and end up winning a lifetime ViP membership to some expensive place. Including tickets for sports events there (allowing to bring upto 4 others in the ViP launge) and free food.

However it is your 2nd to last day of the vacation and you don't see yourself returning to that place anytime soon.

If I really enjoyed the overall experience there I'm sure I will be taking another vacation in my lifetime to be able to use it again, if I never go again I'm no more rich or poor than before I went and if I do go again I know I have a free, enjoyable place to stay.

Take it, then sell the access to locals.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

If it had free food and housing I would retire early. Just free food isn't worth it.

Another thing is that if the Internet is good there you might be able to get a telecommute job, live there and work over the Internet.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland