Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    So long as there's ten varieties of hot, and not one hot model and 9 weird models, then I don't mind how it goes. It sort of sucks that we don't see meat physics used on more parts of the body, other than the boobs, so we could have chunkier models that didn't look like garbage and have clipping issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    They are right. One part of society is telling me to be too masculine, and now the other part is telling me not to be masculine at all.

That will probably help with my mental health.
    Not worrying about it too much is masculine if that helps.

I'm not sure how I managed to skim the OP's article so poorly, I thought this was about body type representation in video games...

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'm guilty of that as well, though I usually make the same female elf looking character. My first real "main" from EQ. So they all look alike, but that's mainly due to tradition, and probably a fair bit of my OCD, heh.
    My main is an elf Mostly due to race limitations for druids before worgen were added to the game. I have a female undead warlock, but that is because undead is the only appropriate race to play warlock, imo

Tried making a gnome, fem dwarf, fem worgen several times and I never got one of those races past level 20.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm not sure how I managed to skim the OP's article so poorly, I thought this was about body type representation in video games...

My main is an elf Mostly due to race limitations for druids before worgen were added to the game. I have a female undead warlock, but that is because undead is the only appropriate race to play warlock, imo

Tried making a gnome, fem dwarf, fem worgen several times and I never got one of those races past level 20.
    But..but...orksies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViveLaVie View Post
    But..but...orksies
    Orcs are -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Orcs are -
    Very stinky too ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Orcs are -
    ...green behind the ears?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViveLaVie View Post
    Very stinky too ^^
    Gul'dans stinky for sure, he looks like he's stinky. But theres written lore in the books that orcs bath and brush their teeth, so gul'dan didn't get the memo.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that the masculinity week turned out to be exactly what I thought it would be .