Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Islamization is an infestation, almost cancer like, that should be fought with all possible means. It does not belong in a modern democratic society.

If nothing is done it will corrupt the western world from the inside.
    Citation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Fuck nooooo! Less than a 5% increase over an entire decade compared to an exponentially growing population. STOP EVERYTHING! SWEDEN IS RUINED!

Let's make stupid uneducated youtube videos about individual cases and wrongly interpreted statistics and pretend that Sweden is being conquered and raped by Muslims and ISIS!
    Honestly, you are the single dumbest person I've ever met on a forum.

The numbers I quoted were from the article that was posted. In the article it stated that the muslim population would rise 5% over ten years, which would leave the muslim population in sweden at the exact same percentage. But that was based on an estimation, which clearly is very far off reality, since it's been increasing exponentially and right now we get 2000 new people at our border every single day, meaning that the estimation that our muslim population would increase by 24000 in 10 years is really, really far off from the truth. Now, I can't speak for any other country, but looking that that gross underestimation alone you can draw the conclusion that the article from 2010 is heavily outdated and can't be used as reliable information.

So please, spend more than two and a half second reading a post before you make completely ignorant and bullshit posts like that one.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    There is no "islamisation" of Europe. Only fear.
    LOL, most ignorant thing I've heard in a very very long time

Deleted
    Are those tan people really thinking that their children will keep their "" sunny "" skin in our climate ??

Don't fool the Creator, heretics, please, you can't . You will be whitened by cross-breed or by the climate, there is no try.

Fly you fools