Guild representation video

Hello everyone,

Since recently a lot of people asked me for this...I decided to make a thread here. We all know how many guilds are struggling with the recruiting recently, and how many guilds simply disbanded because of it. Having good progress is not everything when it comes about recruiting. You need multiple things and one of those things is good representation. After all...the first impression is the one that stays. Here is where I come. I am making boss kill videos with the full extras in it (guild intro, boss intro, multiple points of view, music and teamspeak included and last but not least multiscreen outro. Additional things can be added like watermark, character banners etc.) Basically videos like Method's , Paragon's and all of the top guilds around the world. A boss kill video like this can easily motivate a raider to apply at your guild(even if it is for a simple boss) and most probably solve your problem. Videos can be not only boss kill one but , recruitement video, or just info video for the guild. If you want to see exactly what I mean chek some of my already created videos on my youtube channel (mmboko) and see the latest boss kill videos. You can also contact me ingame at MmBoKo#1527 or here for more details and info.

Regards !

MmBoKo
    Last edited by mmboko; 2015-10-07 at 09:18 AM. Reason: wrong text

part pf my portfolio - fiverr.com/mmboko