Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Got a blue squirrel out of it. Thought it was for all characters but it's just one, oh well, redeemed it on my mage so I'm fine with that.

Ran around on my squirrel for 10 minutes tonight then logged out. Tonight was productive.
    Character only?=(
    Well I will probably just run around with it as well, perhaps try new warfront if it's available for lower levels

shaman is fun but it is a bit of a glass canon. the 2 button macro rotation makes it very easy to play. just a matter of sanction heretic / cd / magic > physical >magic >physical. I like playing it but melee have it tough. in the WF's I get melted really quickly. but with pocket heals holy shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    shaman is fun but it is a bit of a glass canon. the 2 button macro rotation makes it very easy to play. just a matter of sanction heretic / cd / magic > physical >magic >physical. I like playing it but melee have it tough. in the WF's I get melted really quickly. but with pocket heals holy shit.
    i was just about to write that i want to remember that shaman / melee clerics were so damn OP and i read now they are buffed a lot ?