Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Little Details that would like Added

So I saw this idea on the forums and thought it was great. What would you like for blizz to include in legion for the little things? Let's ignore major expac selling features like Demon Hunters, Artifacts, etc.

Something like an idle animation based on the spec, like a fire mage conjuring a ball of fire and inspecting it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spell animations that use the weapons. I'm a Warlock, I have a Staff, but by not using it to funnel my spells, it's just a twig strapped to my back D:

- Proper weather effects
    - Proper day / night lighting
    - Casters actually using their weapons
    - Humans to be able to dance formally like the ghosts in Karazhan

Quote Originally Posted by BotFen View Post
    Spell animations that use the weapons. I'm a Warlock, I have a Staff, but by not using it to funnel my spells, it's just a twig strapped to my back D:
    I think it would be really cool if there were 3 sets of casting animations, one if you have a staff, one for a wand and the third for other weapons.

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.

Deleted
    Updated armor textures.
    New and imaginative art for new armor sets.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Major thing I want for a very long time, it never made sense why you would not use your weapon in combat at all.

Also give us more mixed up animations for melee and casters as a whole.

Pretty sure its more of a major feature but I would really like to be able to dye my armor different colors.

Transmog + dyes will change up the look of everyone a bit more.
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

More green fire warlock style side quests for different classes.

Like dragon age? Or better?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

All caster specs have 1 baseline spell that used cast via their weapons, either wand, staff or 1h and OH.
    Class Halls give everyone at level 110 a "Green Fire' quest. Perfect time to add this in. Locks get something, not sure. Optional purple fire questline???
    OoC self heal for all classes, SWTOR style.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Varied ways to "earn" the Champions in the Class Halls. The followers were gain through similar fashions in WoD. Quest Reward, Achievement or Bought.

I would say that before a Champion "unlocks" you need to prove your worth to them. Some are given, but less. The Followers felt a step backwards from the Farm Friends in MoP to me. I want something not quite as annoying as Farm Friends, but not so simple as Followers. I want to feel like I am earning the trust of a character, and not have someone like Lady Liadrin go "hey, you are strong, I will follow you now." I want something like "I don't care if some Dwarf wields the Ashbringer, you have to show me you are worthy!" Maybe make it so Draenei and Blood Elf Paladins start slightly favored with her and the other Paladin need to work harder.

I want to feel like I am earning the trust of these champions who are putting their faith in me through my actions, not just thrown at me and not something that feels like a chore (like Farm Friends).

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chest pieces and pants that have wildly different 3D models from eachother just like helms and shoulders do. Closer to the kind of gear that the lore characters wear.

Be able to play hearthstone in WoW on a game table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Hide shoulders option.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cosmetic mounted combat
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Musical instruments and the ability to play specific notes.
    Music studio?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    All caster specs have 1 baseline spell that used cast via their weapons, either wand, staff or 1h and OH.
    Class Halls give everyone at level 110 a "Green Fire' quest. Perfect time to add this in. Locks get something, not sure. Optional purple fire questline???
    OoC self heal for all classes, SWTOR style.
    The OOC heal is basically already in game brother. Have you leveled up recently? Health comes back super fast. It would be nice for mana I guess. That would sort of negate food/water though.

I think the caster weapon animations thing is pretty cool too. Most of these have been cosmetic changes, which really don't appeal to me much. I don't spend much time looking at my character, so as long as it looks pretty good that's fine with me.

What I'd like to see is some of the smaller things that used to be required that have slowly been taken away. Requiring flint/tinder to make a fire for example. Just little immersion things like that help the game IMO.

Better spell animations....like most people have said. Never understood why its the same animation for me to shoot a blob of lava out of my hands...as it is for raising the dead.

/shrug

Wrong thread <.<

EDIT:

I'd like to see more highres textures, and hopefully work on a new game engine or a proper update of the current one
    Last edited by Tezha; 2015-09-30 at 10:58 AM.

Cosmetic 'face' slot for things like goggles, glasses, or masks.
    Cosmetic glasses (the ones you wear, not the ones you drink from).
    Coats, like the one Genn is wearing in the Legion preview site. Could use the back slot instead of a cloak.
    This hat: