WeakAura help for Gift of the Man'ari debuff

Hey guys, so as a paladin healer I need to track who has the Gift of the Man'ari debuff on Socrethar the Eternal so that I can put my beacons on them. I have a weakaura to do it that I made but it doesn't work all the time. Sometimes it will show all the names of the people who have it, sometimes it won't it will only show 'unknown'. I'm not sure why. Perhaps there is a better way to get who has the debuff by using a custom trigger lua function? But I'm not sure how to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the weakaura:

Code:
    d0Z9caGEQGDHs12uvX(eu1mfuzUcYSr1Jf6MurhgXTvP(Ri2jkzVKDdSFKQFcLAyIKXHeDzPgQQcnyK0WPkhek50GoMk5CqHwiuKLcfSyOOwUepuvLEQYYOQEUQmrvfzQsAYOy6uUOkKUQQs9mvv56q1gvvvFsvjBwuBxfIpkOCsv0Nf47QGrsfAAIuJMknEvO6sQq5wQk4AOuops51iHVPQO(nK1LQAqTtG1Lmj2HoJiWl08AopzUeg0HeSag0jjagNBZ5ApnF2Vypf7xP1U1y0yuv74yNZV2elFk91ScmiOlQQ9msKIeiiJ0IiCGPHdGMwqbH7PX0ygpNR08AnhXcdo))7WPbi39tvX6slmy2OtfLPt1CB6uDsaFrkqzAbfeUxseHdmTuAaYDNabzKMhNqRlpTGcc3ljIWbg2EDHyOIw4LPLratZpvkFn3gg4AI1F(ACeHrvnhqGwZXMZZWstN6VqJW0CngyodJ4CJMQA34CdQQmzAfsSvv7gNBqvLjtd)1joGaTWKwbXBv1UX5guvzY0mcVbMQA34CdQQmzY0YiGnOdTyDLwJb(84eAZirkEAhdOv6aicuP51AWicO9msKI3hrqGPHHZWCSQ9msKI3ViGrGG7gyAy)DDNF6OAeCdjmRbz0gkwAZLu0oazmxX6pFnAyNZV20))8z2ylTFkmEXgLy033NsL)q6F0a431cmiOlpX6sJb(84eANreq7eyDjtIDOZic8cnVMZtMlHbDiblGbDscGX52CUweH4mOdaHjzAev1cdMn6urz6un3MovNeWxKcu7eyDjtIDOZic8cnVMZtMlHbDiblGbDscGX52CUmTJiwxP9VKjb

Quote Originally Posted by InfusOnWoW View Post
    Update the addon.
    I have the latest version of Weakauras installed

what raid frames do u use? use VuhDo? mine always work pefectly. By default it puts huge icons on people who have important mechanics so i can put beacon, like gift of manari, orange debuff from killrog, befouled, tyrant purple healing debuff, artilery, and many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ynai View Post
    what raid frames do u use? use VuhDo? mine always work pefectly. By default it puts huge icons on people who have important mechanics so i can put beacon, like gift of manari, orange debuff from killrog, befouled, tyrant purple healing debuff, artilery, and many more.
    I just use the default Blizzard raid frames. Like I said this Weakaura works most of the time, and is what I want. I just am looking for a reason why sometimes it returns 'unknown' instead of working. Or if someone knows how to write a custom trigger lua function to return the names of players affected by Gift of the Man'ari.

Any raid frame add on or the stock WoW ones should let you see it. Why add more UI bloat for something you don't need and is already done?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by ts8lemonade View Post
    I have the latest version of Weakauras installed
    Ah right, we haven't released my fix for that yet. Try the alpha, or http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...14-1-gd382887/

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Any raid frame add on or the stock WoW ones should let you see it. Why add more UI bloat for something you don't need and is already done?
    Well I don't believe it shows it on the blizzard frames. I just like having a weakaura that says the name

Quote Originally Posted by InfusOnWoW View Post
    Ah right, we haven't released my fix for that yet. Try the alpha, or http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...14-1-gd382887/
    Thank you very much, I will try this!

Quote Originally Posted by ts8lemonade View Post
    Well I don't believe it shows it on the blizzard frames. I just like having a weakaura that says the name

Thank you very much, I will try this!
    It sure does. You might have debuffs you can't dispell turned off. As a healer you want to be able to tell who has debuffs even if you can't remove them so you know what extra dmg or effects they have on them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."