Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Think what you want. She's considered black though because America. It's a bit like being Jewish, if any of your ancestors were Jewish, you're Jewish. Even if only that one grandma was Jewish, you can still get Israeli citizenship. She's black because one of her ancestors was black, even if all the rest of her ancestors were white, it's just how it works in the US.
    Wait... so I'm Jewish? My great-grandfather was Jewish. Interesting, I have a big nose and I don't want to spend money if its not really really necessary. Coincidence?

But srsly this woman doesnt look very black. Can't see a race issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    In the US guns don't kill people by firing high energetic kinetic projectiles.
    It's almost like slavery playing a much larger role in our history hasn't changed our language.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Wait... so I'm Jewish? My great-grandfather was Jewish. Interesting, I have a big nose and I don't want to spend money if its not really really necessary. Coincidence?

But srsly this woman doesnt look very black. Can't see a race issue here.
    I think Jews do matrilineal only? That's why I said "a bit like" instead of exactly like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    It's almost like slavery playing a much larger role in our history hasn't changed our language.
    If you fail to simply use colors correctly that is on you.

This woman is not black.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    If you fail to simply use colors correctly that is on you.

This woman is not black.
    It's like you're hung up on the misconception that this is about skin color and not race.

Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    where does it say anything about not supporting black candidates? am I missing something?
    Completely implied cuz it's a Southern university. "Oh,we TOTALLY LOVE HER, but... ew, just don't let her into the main house." Those types of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

She's just as white as the other girl... sure she has "black people" facial features, but is this what makes people react racist? Or is it the black skin... I don't know...

Stop calling her black, call her black facial feature girl.

Edit:

Ahhh I know why there is nothing racist in this story, just look at who made the OP. Nice racebait thread.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2015-10-09 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    Rachel has darker skin then her.

Why is it unthinkable that Rachel has faced discrimination and it is the default assumption for this white chick?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, aside from not seeing anything about race in any of the supplied content and the fact that both girls are fugly as hell, I'm not seeing the problem. Also I'm not sure why I should give a fuck about sorority/fraternity politics in Alabama. It's fucking ALABAMA! Wake me up when it's about real Greek politics.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    How is this a race issue? not one single person said ' HEY WE CANT SHOW SUPPORT FOR THEM BLACKS ' they simply said follow the party line and that's pretty normal for politics and that's all this is. It's about centralized power of a faction, not about the individuals running.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    She's just as white as the other girl... sure she has "black people" facial features, but is this what makes people react racist? Or is it the black skin... I don't know...

Stop calling her black, call her black facial feature girl.
    Yes, it's because she has "black people" facial features. This is what would be making people react racist. It doesn't matter if it's not connected to actual black skin. Calling her black isn't racist, it's accurately describing her racial situation, in the US. Discriminating against her because of that is. A black person who is an albino is still a black person. A person whose racial blackground is 1/8th black 7/8 white is still a black person because people here will discriminate against her because of it. Calling her black is a recognition of the realities of the situation.

Edit: BTW, I'm not saying this thread's story is a case of racism. It could be, but there's nothing overt to say for sure.
    Last edited by Ripster42; 2015-10-09 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't race-bait the forum. This issue has nothing to do with race.