696 Ele shaman moving into heroics looking for help with logs.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player...ad/dualfisting

I am on my third week raiding with my guild and I am looking to improve anywhere I can to make sure I secure my spot in raids for legion. I have been given a fair amount of gear in the last few weeks and I have also made conscious efforts to check/change glyphs and talents on a fight to fight basis, but I still feel like I'm coming up short on damage in some fights. If anyone would be willing to take a look at my gearing/logs and give some advice or tips I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sting/advanced
    There you go buddy, Try to aim for HFC trinkets.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Storing crap in a hole is pretty easy and efficient.

Smile

I'm a little confused as to why you linked my armory.... And I am going for HFC trinkets, but there are only so many boss drops a week.

I don't know if I wasn't clear if your trying to be cute, but I meant some actual advice on fight by fight tactics for elemental not just get better gear.

Fantastic Elemental Guides linked here in addition to some other information that may interest you

Remember that people have a very difficult time analyzing your logs when you don't have all the set pieces and trinkets. If I were to take a crack at it right now I would attempt to compare it to my own which makes no sense because our damage distribution would differ greatly not only because of rotation differences, but also because of gear.

As a new raider I would advise sticking to and becoming comfortable with the rotation, tips, and tricks in popular guides. Learning to read your own logs, which Warcraftlogs is currently the most popular for, and being able to efficiently compare them to great shamans (check out ranking for a boss and you can bring up top logs) will also help immensely. In addition, Simcraft is a great resource for future Min/Maxing.

Lastly, if you have any specific questions you don't feel any of the guides cover, use MMO-C's forum search feature as damn near everything you can think of has already been asked and answered.

Best of Luck,
    Last edited by Prankish; 2015-10-09 at 04:27 PM.