Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

So Saudi Arabia declares Jihad against Russia again....

....Basically the Russians are bombing various terrorist outfits in Syria and Iraq and Saudi clerics have now declared Jihad against them.

This is followed up by the US and NATO stating that Russia is not targeting any Islamic extremists, when arab media sources (the independent ones) are stating they are going after everybody with a ground offensive to kill all the terrorists and rebel forces.

My two questions are:

1. Won't the world be a better place with the Saudi Royal family and its genocidal clerics?
    2. Also after 9/11 how is the US has no problem supporting a country and people that were responsible for 9/11?
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    My two questions are:

1. Won't the world be a better place with the Saudi Royal family and its genocidal clerics?
    I don't think it would Jim, I don't think so at all. Obama has noted how peace loving the Saudi government has been, yet pulls terrible acts that would make Sadam look like Jesus. It is 1991 all over again. I bet in 5 years we will go to war with Saudi Arabia after they run out of accessible oil or they start a trade embargo against us.
    2. Also after 9/11 how is the US has no problem supporting a country and people that were responsible for 9/11?
    The same way how the US was okay with going to war with a country who was not significantly involved.
    [conspiracy] 9/11 was a gateway into the Middle-East access, but was motivated by revenge, push by misinformation to the public[/conspiracy]

....Basically the Russians are bombing various terrorist outfits in Syria and Iraq and Saudi clerics have now declared Jihad against them.

This is followed up by the US and NATO stating that Russia is not targeting any Islamic extremists, when arab media sources (the independent ones) are stating they are going after everybody with a ground offensive to kill all the terrorists and rebel forces.

My two questions are:

1: The world is better without any religious extremist .
    2: 9/11 was absolutely not pulled of by the Saudi's ...*sigh * https://youtu.be/hgrunnLcG9Q

Deleted
    No Afghan was ever involved in an international terrorist attack before and including 2001.

15/19 of the terrorist of 9/11 were saudis the attacks got planned in hamburg germany and the pilot training happend
    in the US.

Yes they did some armed basic training in afghanistan but the 500k $ necessary for the strike weren't from
    afghan opium farmers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    9/11 was absolutely not pulled of by the Saudi's ...*sigh * https://youtu.be/hgrunnLcG9Q
    And we've met our obligatory "truther" quota for the day. Rock on, dude.

The situation with the Saudi royal family is somewhat complicated. Power is not perfectly centralized in Saudi Arabia, and the royal family has to carefully maintain the balance of repression and consent to stay in power. They can't push too hard against well connected, more militant wings of their country, or they risk losing control. No one wants an out of control Saudi Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    And we've met our obligatory "truther" quota for the day. Rock on, dude.
    See the thing is you think it's " crazy or silly " but the facts are right there in 100's of videos . Be honest you actually believe the account the government gives of 9/11 ...like honetly ? ...LOL...hahahahahhaahhaahah ...ahhh I needed that ..anyways yeah rock on dude must be nice .

Saudis don't like Russia taking the Shiite side, Assad's side and killing Sunnis. Assad people the Alawite and Iran are Shiite, Turkey, ISIS, the Syrian Sunnis and Saudi Arabia being Sunni. According to some, the Koran says a Sunni must go to the aide of his fellow Sunnis who are being attacked by an outsider, Russia being the outsider.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

So what is this jihad of theirs supposed to accomplish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Religion of Peace bring out the Peace again.

See the thing is you think it's " crazy or silly " but the facts are right there in 100's of videos . Be honest you actually believe the account the government gives of 9/11 ...like honetly ? ...LOL...hahahahahhaahhaahah ...ahhh I needed that ..anyways yeah rock on dude must be nice .
    The guy in that video sounds autistic, I'm going to assume you are too. Considering the fact all of the theories around 9/11 vary so wildly. I think I am gonna go with what I know, and what I saw that day. (Which just happens to be my birthday.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    The guy in that video sounds autistic, I'm going to assume you are too. Considering the fact all of the theories around 9/11 vary so wildly. I think I am gonna go with what I know, and what I saw that day. (Which just happens to be my birthday.)
    They do kinda vary, but I have few questions about it. 1. How do you melt steel beams without correct temperatures? 2. Isn't it convenient, that some insurance deals were done about those buildings just before? 3. How did one building go down without anything hitting it at all? 4. What about survivors reporting bombs going off in the buildings? (you know, the likely things that did cut steel.) The official story is BS, but what can you do, the truths wont be told likely in the next 100 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

You don't have to melt steel beams, just heat them to a point where they lose strength, a temperature much lower than the melting point, something a long fire with jet fuel and the many many office objects are able to produce quite easily.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    1: The world is better without any religious extremist .
    2: 9/11 was absolutely not pulled of by the Saudi's ...*sigh * https://youtu.be/hgrunnLcG9Q
    It scares me to think that people actually take videos like that seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    You don't have to melt steel beams, just heat them to a point where they lose strength, a temperature much lower than the melting point, something a long fire with jet fuel and the many many office objects are able to produce quite easily.
    and you know, the buildings kinda turned into giant kilns, and as you said, once the metal is weak game over.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

hopefully the russians can bomb all of SA to death so there'd be no more islam there. it'd be the religion of nothingness

Deleted
    I hope Russia can do what the West can't for whatever reason and blast Saudi Arabia back into the stoneage, where they belong, then occupy the Middle East until they've become civilized.

So Saudi Arabia declares Jihad against Russia again....
    Good luck with that Saudi Arabia.

*Grabs popcorn*

I dont understand why all the hate for Saudi Arabia, all those "terrorists" are not muslims by any means, Islam does NOT encourage people to kill other people, only if these people are terrorizing the weak. take Bashar al Assad(the President of Syria) for example, he KILLS anyone in Syria who does not say Bashar is the greatest, Bashar is almighty, One of my close friends family were killed in their house RAPED his wife and killed his childerns, he escaped but after a while they caught him and killed him very slowly and took his heart and they sent it to his mother and told her "This is the heart of your son, take it and make a Shawarma"with a smile on their faces.

This is just one story of many, I'm waiting the day to see Bashar pays for what he has done.
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    So you are calling me and James Autistic because you can't comprehend facts . Refute one single thing he said in that video instead of just calling me and him names or is that just what you do ...call people names because you think you know something and have ZERO fucking logical argument against it ...fucking shit man dispute one thing he said with evidence .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Was the moon landing fake as well?

EDIT: I couldn't make it 2 minutes through that video you linked before I got a severe headache from repeatedly rolling my eyes at it
    Refute one thing he says with evidence ..you act like you are king of shit mountain when it comes to 9/11 ... this guy researched it for years why the fuck should I take a single fucking thing you say seriously ..what have you ever researched or put even ANY effort into ????..please link 1 thing and I will bow before your great knowledge .
    Last edited by Elite Peon; 2015-10-09 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    I dont understand why all the hate for Saudi Arabia, all those "terrorists" are not muslims by any means, Islam does NOT encourage people to kill other people, only if these people are terrorizing the weak. take Bashar al Assad(the President of Syria) for example, he KILLS anyone in Syria who does not say Bashar is the greatest, Bashar is almighty, One of my close friends family were killed in their house RAPED his wife and killed his childerns, he escaped but after a while they caught him and killed him very slowly and took his heart and they sent it to his mother and told her "This is the heart of your son, take it and make a Shawarma"with a smile on their faces.

This is just one story of many, I'm waiting the day to see Bashar pays for what he has done.
    'cuz ISIS and ilk are better? Modern Islamic fundamentalism was birthed in Saudi Arabia by their Wahhabi fundamentalists, financed by Saudi Arabia, promoted by Saudi Arabia and to this day fueled by Saudi Arabia.

Nobody in his right mind is saying that Assad is a good guy, but he at least is not crazy, just deliberately evil. Fundamentalists are crazy and deliberately evil.