Poll: Have you done the Brawler's Guild

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Fun in MoP. Recycled content in WoD. Lazy devs.

did it for a while when it came out, I didn't find it overly great tbh with you

I did it on my Priest during MoP because there was nothing else worth doing. I did it again in WoD on my Shaman because I was forced to in order to get the 75 Mastery Gem pattern.

Deleted
    It's a DPS thing, which I don't usually play - but I've done a fair bit of it as a tank.
    I guess it's a fun thing.. got the pet and follower. GG

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently stuck on ahroo the dirty whore that he is and then i can get the mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

I never bothered in MoP, but got to rank 8 for the title and mount in WoD. Still haven't done the challenge or legacy bosses though.

Deleted
    Did it last expansion. Same with the shirt in 5.3. Nothing for me to get there.

I have done it for achievements.

Sure, there were some interesting fights but sadly most fights get simplified with gear and there's no way to know at what gear level the fight is supposed to be a challenge. And no, I don't ask for adapting ilvl to the fights because this affects classes way too differently.

I got to level 7 on my Hunter.

Deleted
    I got it in MoP, was really proud because I found it tough- mainly because I main blood dk and had to learn a dps spec from scratch to participate, plus additional raiding to get the gear for it.

So when I went to the BG in WoD, all excited, just to see that they had basically rehashed it and even kept the mount reward, I was pretty pissed. I get to miss out on so many mounts due to people snowflaking on their whatever mounts, but the one thing I work for is available for all eternity. GG. #storemountsforthewin