Need to vent about douchebaggery in wow ? come on in

Yeah I just had a really frustrating experience in a heroic 5 man.

Im on my hunter alt and decided to run some specific heroics to get the legendary questline and tavern quests completed. All I needed was to complete grimrail depot for 1 legendary quest and 3 tavern quests.
    It was a fairly smooth run with 1 or 2 deaths on trash but no deaths on bosses. Everyone was pulling there weight and nobody had made any major fuckups. Also nobody was talking the entire run so it was a pretty normal heroic run.
    We kill the 2nd last boss and as we head upto the final trash im randomly removed from the group! I was completely suprised as I had done absolutely nothing to warrant a kick.
    Being really frustrated because now I was locked and couldnt requeue for the same dungeon and that I was just randomly booted without a reason I started to whisper the people in the group 1 by 1 until finally the Tank replied to me.
    He told me he wasnt sure why I was kicked and nothing was said after my removal. The reason given in the kick window was HUNTARD.

Just wanted to vent. Anyone else have a frustrating experiance in wow lately ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter + Grimrail + Barrage = 2 trash wipes and a kick.

People are NOT getting kicked for nothing and with the reason you got kicked I am ready to bet you caused those wipes with lolbarrage without even paying attention.

But of course it is impossible, after all everyone is just mean and evil and like kicking people for no reason.

Deleted
    Was it really for no reason? Hunters often dont seem to grasp what they are doing wrong (aoe aggro, pets pulling more etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Hunter + Grimrail + Barrage = 2 trash wipes and a kick.

People are NOT getting kicked for nothing and with the reason you got kicked I am ready to bet you caused those wipes with lolbarrage without even paying attention.

But of course it is impossible, after all everyone is just mean and evil and like kicking people for no reason.
    I didnt have growl on and dont use barrage because of that reason in the train. I get theres a hunter stigma but not all hunters are bad players.
    And for arguments sake lets say i did cause the deaths early on, why wait till after the 2nd last boss to kick and not after the deaths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    I didnt have growl on and dont use barrage because of that reason in the train. I get theres a hunter stigma but not all hunters are bad players.
    And for arguments sake lets say i did cause the deaths early on, why wait till after the 2nd last boss to kick and not after the deaths.
    This could be because of the kick timer. They prolly kicked uou as soon as it was possible?

Your going to get nothing but haters and trolls in a thread like this ...MMO champ is chalked full of just the type of people who kicked you for no reason . I wish you better luck and if you want a better community try Guild Wars 2 or SWTOR ...WOW is literally wall to wall fucking assholes ...complete scum of the earth .

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Was it really for no reason? Hunters often dont seem to grasp what they are doing wrong (aoe aggro, pets pulling more etc.)
    Normally, I'm a pally-healer.
    I've been booted for similar reasons on my now (semi-favorite) alt: group isn't that good, wipe once or twice <on whatever>...

I get bitched at "hunter, put pet away lelz" or some insane 3rd grade engrish bullshit (which is hilarious...me running Lone Wolf...)
    Then boom. Gone.

Don't get me wrong...there are some terrible hunters out there, but it seems huntards get a bad rep just because...hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ossandran View Post
    http://darklegacycomics.com/507

seems relevant to your story
    One of the few recent times I've thought that DL was ... funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how anything constructive will come of this. Rant and vent threads are generally closed because of this.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."