10+ Year Old Account

World Premiere - Lindemann (Rammstein)

Just watched the new video on Till Lindemann's new project website.

Praise Abort

It's quite rough. And in typical Rammstein manner on the very edge of controversy.
    A pro choice statement, but.. well... reasons vary apparently lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I find it hilarious and quite catchy.

I'm also enjoying seeing the hate on the song that mostly comes down to the lyrics. Have people seriously not translated a Rammstein song ever? Just because it's in German and "sounds more poetic" doesn't mean their music isn't chock full of dark humor and twisted shit like this song.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... well that's.... a thing I guess, classic Till

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT THE FUCK
    Well.. it's not for me. Not really a fan of Rammstein but artistic value I guess.

Deleted
    That's awesome. Can't wait for the shitstorm that some retards will be stirring up about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Have people seriously not translated a Rammstein song ever? Just because it's in German and "sounds more poetic" doesn't mean their music isn't chock full of dark humor and twisted shit like this song.

Dude yes. Exactly. I love Rammstein, and their live performances are some of the best I've ever been to.

Love this song, yes I wish it was in German, but it's still great. This album being released will quench my thirst while we wait another 2.5 years for a new Rammstein album.

Can't wait to see all the flack this song catches from people, because let's be honest, it IS out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Furiaen21 View Post
    Dude yes. Exactly. I love Rammstein, and their live performances are some of the best I've ever been to.

Love this song, yes I wish it was in German, but it's still great. This album being released will quench my thirst while we wait another 2.5 years for a new Rammstein album.

Can't wait to see all the flack this song catches from people, because let's be honest, it IS out there.
    It's already catching shit about being too crude, too "wrong," etc, which I'm laughing my ass off at since again, it's clear these people don't know German or have never translated a Rammstein song.

This is the vocalist and pretty much the main composer for a band that brought us "classics" like Heirate Mich, Mein Teil, Buck Dich, Tier, Zwitter, Laichzeit, and Te Quiero Puta just to name a few of the obscure tracks. But suddenly now that it's in English there's a massive problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

True Rammstein fashion and it's enjoyable. Their songs have always been slightly fucked up and that's what makes them them.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was very anxious about listening to it. Afraid I'd get something that isn't the Till I learned to like. But I was pleasantly surprised.
    For anyone who hasn't noticed...
    Past the video the menu hyperlinks didn't work for me.
    Almost left the site again.. But then I used the browser side slider and saw all the content by scrolling down..
    I found a couple hearing appetizers more to the new album. Those sound great.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Till for more shocking fun !
    Always liked Rammstein, Emigrate and will support all of you since you break the current way of how people perceive music and want it to be !
    Tired of all the same-sounding songs with the same beats, artists who have 6 song writers for a song full of the same lyrics. At least there's more then just the lyrics in R+'s lyrics.
    Awaiting the sh*tstorm on social media and fanfora.

Deleted
    Didn't even realise Till was doing his own thing now, hope it works out well for him like Emigrate did for Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Didn't even realise Till was doing his own thing now, hope it works out well for him like Emigrate did for Richard.
    he's still with Rammstein, just a little side project with the dude from PAIN. Pretty sure Rammstein is working on a new album.

Also I love it lol. Catchy, funny, lewd...and probably pissing off so many people right now.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Rammstein pre-production album starts september this year (2015), then it will be out in about 2 years

New video was a bit odd, but I liked it on 2nd watch