Deleted

Few questions about Boomkin

Hello I need help with my Boomkin opener with class trinket! At the moment I'm using opener which you can see below.

-4sec Pre Bot
    -3sec Incarnation
    -2sec SS
    -0.5sec Macro
    #showtooltip
    /cast Celestial Alignment
    /cast Berserking
    /cast Nature's Vigil
    -0s Moonfire
    2x Starfire
    SS
    etc.

So should I switch my opener to something else?

3s - incarn,
    prepot, CA, SS
    MF

should cover you for most fights. not sure why you would prepot before incarn, or why SS before CA

Deleted
    Ok, thank you for information!

- - - Updated - - -

Btw should I use Fallen Warlord's Mindcarver (HC) + Thumping Demonheart Fetish (N) over Edict of Argus (N)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    3s - incarn,
    prepot, CA, SS
    MF

should cover you for most fights. not sure why you would prepot before incarn, or why SS before CA
    Legitimate question, aren't projectiles bonus damages etc. still calculated when the ability lands instead of when it is launched. So that would be a reason to cast SS before CA?

So basically in order:

Elune, Pot, SS, CA, MF.

With the reasonable assumption that you are at max range or close to it that you actually have the time for this without prepulling etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zeeAbe View Post
    Legitimate question, aren't projectiles bonus damages etc. still calculated when the ability lands instead of when it is launched. So that would be a reason to cast SS before CA?

So basically in order:

Elune, Pot, SS, CA, MF.

With the reasonable assumption that you are at max range or close to it that you actually have the time for this without prepulling etc.
    Damage of spell calculated when it's casted/cast ends, damage on enemy's HP is applied when it lands.