Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syldarin View Post
    snip
    Sorry to say, but you sound like a raider who hasn't raided any other expansion. Howow is the trash in HFC worse than any other trash in the game? Have you ever raided AQ40, or Black Temple, just for examples? How is this a worse raid tier than, for example, ToGC..? a whole 5 bosses, 4 of which are in the same generic room?

How are there no bosses with any creativity? You can't expect Blizzard to recreate the wheel with every single mechanic. With the amount of bosses there are in this game, I think they did a pretty great job with coming up with interesting mechanics. Besides Hellfire Assault, that is, but I'm presuming (or rather, hoping) you've done more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    HFC isn't my favourite either. They put way too many bosses and trash packs in. If the first 3 bosses(Kormrok) were cut it would be a better raid length wise. The rest of the bosses just seem uninspired with most of them being static fights and others only having limited movement.

Highmaul was the funnest raid for me out of this expansion. It had a good mix of bosses with varied mechanics where raid coordination was needed while HFC just seems to be big numbers over any nuance. Mythic Imperator was a good puzzle to put together. The setting was fantastic, epic fantasy and being outside was great.
    That's what the Well of Souls Q is for. Once you've geared the earlier bosses you skip the first 6 right at the entrance.
    I don't mind a bigger numbers of bosses as long as decent measures are in place to avoid when it's no longer required.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    That's what the Well of Souls Q is for. Once you've geared the earlier bosses you skip the first 6 right at the entrance.
    I don't mind a bigger numbers of bosses as long as decent measures are in place to avoid when it's no longer required.
    With WF and sockets people don't want to skip them. If you could skip the first 3 and do the last 3 separately that would be better.

Deleted
    There is not a single boss in the raid, which is innovative or special in any way.
    You are full of BS. If you don't like to raid anymore thats ok but stop with the BS pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    that has at every point in time been the case for raiding. I mean I get you don't leave out any chance to whine but seriously.
    Ah, good ol' cFortyfive. You can always count on the empty can rattling the most.

Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    HFC - if you are melee or a hunter you are having an entirely different experience than ranged DPS. I find HFC nothing but a continuous cluster fuck of add control
    That's my experience, too. Having to stop mid-cast all the time because you've no instants or things to meaningfully do on the move isn't fun. It's just not. The removal of the "always mobile caster" was important, as it had gotten out of hand - but the game didn't change to accommodate that fact. It just got worse. And having hunters, a ranged class with no moving penalty, just wasn't very well thought through.

Unless you're a hunter, of course.