The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't knock it til you try it. Hella good energy bar pre-workout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game 7 tonight. Hope it isn't a dud!
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Tonight. 9 PM. TNT. The Oklahoma City Thunder travel to Oakland one last time to face the Golden State Warriors. Whoever wins faces the Cleveland Cavaliers in three days to vie for the NBA Championship. Whoever loses has their season come to an end and gets to watch from home.

The final game before the final series. Who will make it to the end?

Hype.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, NBA went over ref scheduling to put in Danny Crawford instead of Scott Foster.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news...j1nb2ai6zkc36k

Probably to put in their best refs for the pivotal game 7. Some of the more conspiracy-types think it's to favour GSW.

>Conspiracy types.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden State stats
    Playoff games over the last two seasons: 34
    Playoff games with Scott Foster: 8
    Record without Scott Foster: 21-5
    Record with Scott Foster: 4-4
    Point differential without Scott Foster: +9.5
    Point differential with Scott Foster: +2
    Those numbers are a bit surprising lol. Not that they prove anything but...

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    You never know. Flat Earth believers are a thing for one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLE-ocDoXrs

---

So, are we going to see GSW become the 10th team in NBA history come back from a 3-1 deficit?
    Last edited by jregz; 2016-05-30 at 09:51 PM.

Yeah. OKC fucked up game 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    let's gooooooooo thunder!

Please, sweet baby Jesus. Let the Golden State Warriors win so I can see a Finals rematch and be hyped all the way to New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Please, sweet baby Jesus. Let the Golden State Warriors win so I can see a Finals rematch and be hyped all the way to New Jersey.
    I agree man ! I want to see the " GSW's Fairy tale " season keep on going to finals ! lol

but most importantly , i want to see Cleveland vs GSW , especially now that Cleveland has all healthy bodies so we can have a proper Finals rematch from last year.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fairy tale season? This is one of the most stacked teams in recent memory and they've been pushed to the brink by a team that won nearly 20 games less.

Alright yo. So I didn't have to go shopping so I didn't get anything but these are my usual healthy snacks:

Any suggestions? I kinda want to pace it out for all the Finals too. Maybe just maybe if the Finals goes to a game 6 or 7 I'll be crazy and eat something special like pizza. Although I don't like to eat late, which is the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Rawr just one game. Whoever wins this makes it to the final stage.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting hungry guys.

- - - Updated - - -

TNT Crew (Kenny) just talked about how Klay and Steph are such phenomenal godly shooters that they can take 3 pointers so far out that it creates mad spacing to drive to the basket since defenders have to defend them way beyond the three point line.

I don't think it really it's been working out that well but maybe it's true.

- - - Updated - - -

They're singing the national anthem. I think they do every game but they show it for the finals.

I guess they're oh showing it today for memorial day.

- - - Updated - - -

Win or go home.

- - - Updated - - -

Draymond Green acts like he's a wrestler lol.

- - - Updated - - -

GS down 48-42 at half. They're in striking distance but leading would have been nicer.

Thunder role players are on a championship level caliber. I'd take Steven Adams as third or fourth best guy on a championship team.

10+ Year Old Account
    dude kettle chips... yes my friend, yes

also, fuck draymond trying to break arms smh

Stephen Curry is playing with fucking cheat codes.

- - - Updated - - -

Now it's 71-60 end of third. Thunder only scored 12 the whole quarter. That's one point a minute lol.

I thought this could still be a toss up on who Cleveland would face but it's pretty obviously gonna be GS.

Lol the NBA released a statement for the dead Pelicans kid and I'm like...well..."bright and promising future." Okay....

I'm watching this game and I'm in awe of Stephen Curry. And it's like...am I watching the best shooter in the history of the game right now? I almost feel appreciative.

10+ Year Old Account
    OKC working extremely hard, all the warriors have to do when it gets tied or close is let curry start chuckin till they're up 10 again

Jesus Christ OKC is down by 6 only with 40 secs left and they stood around defeated while like one or two guys defended Curry and the rest of GS was chilling by halfcourt and they let Curry dribble around and hustle back to take a three.

I think OKC is closed out now.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh look okc got within 4 wait nvm