The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Well, according to whowins.com:

High seeds teams leading the series 2-0 only have a win rate of 0.414 for game 3 on the road. And it's worse the higher up you go: 0.507 in the 1st round, 0.392 in the 2nd, 0.375 in the 3rd, and 0.345 in the Finals.

Makes sense. Thanks for the source.

So Porzingis tweeted this and then deleted it shortly after. Dunno what the Knicks are getting for him, but it better be damn good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    So Porzingis tweeted this and then deleted it shortly after. Dunno what the Knicks are getting for him, but it better be damn good.
    Sounds like the Clippers are tired of Griffin's timely injuries.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Knicks would be absolute morons to trade Porzingis. So I fully expect them to do it. They are without a doubt the worst run franchise in sports.

Wtf why are the Knicks trading a star rookie. Zzzz forever mediocre.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    If we could hit the open shots, that'd be great.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    There's some contact on DeRozan but a lot of that looked like clean strips. DeRozan's playing toward the end there was uncontrolled. Need to maintain composure, and pass off the rock. Stop looking at the ref. We're losing because we aren't hitting open shots, and getting eviscerated on defense.

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to sound weird but please keep Kyrie on the floor if this is how it's gonna go. He's been a massive negative overall and helping us back into this game.

Sorry jreg. You'll have to lose, today.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Kyrie picked it up in the 4th. Fug

Cavs/Warriors will be another epic 7 game war.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Given how Kevin Love has been playing against us, I have no idea how they'll play him against someone like Draymond Green.

- - - Updated - - -

I know our chances were low but I wish they would've fought like they did today from start to finish in the last three games.

- - - Updated - - -

At least we're getting memes outta this sweep

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/...6b07eda2232f07

10+ Year Old Account
    Marcus Smart is quickly becoming the no. 1 player among all sports I watch that makes me go "Oh no, he has the ball, pls gods have mercy".

- - - Updated - - -

This is getting away from the Celts in a hurry. Time out did nothing, and they need to start something right now, or they lose this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    This is getting away from the Celts in a hurry. Time out did nothing, and they need to start something right now, or they lose this one.
    26-0 runs will do that to you.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    IT is not on his game, especially not this second half. I wonder if he gave it all on the first 2 games, culminating in his sister's b-day when went off for 53 points and Celts went up 2-0 and is kind of mentally done now and needs some kind of restart to make things go again. Given what he went through I wouldn't blame him if he's just done period and needs the off season to get his shit together again.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    So Boston's been down, in order, by 17, 13, and then 20+ both away games. This is likely going to end up 2-2 despite that. There's no way they can keep pulling this off right?

10+ Year Old Account
    26-0 runs will do that to you.
    58-20 Washington run since being down 40-28. Celts just laid an egg during that run. 38-22 Offensive rebounding for the Wizards. Been a problem I heard about all through the year, and it's just showing its self again in the playoffs.

Home crowd will likely energize the Celts and get them the next game, but not if they play like they did tonight. IT lost the ball trying to drive to the basket several times and just general no showed this second half. If the Celts go anywhere, it;s by his hand. If he keeps faltering, so will the Celts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jregz View Post
    So Boston's been down, in order, by 17, 13, and then 20+ both away games. This is likely going to end up 2-2 despite that. There's no way they can keep pulling this off right?
    Well, I picked Boston in 7, but I'm kinda hoping that Washington can win at this point. I think they'll provide a better matchup with Cleveland.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I picked Boston in 7, but I'm kinda hoping that Washington can win at this point. I think they'll provide a better matchup with Cleveland.
    Picked Boston in 7 as well, but that guess is now contingent on game 5. Absolutely critical game.

That 26-0 run was insane, holy crap. If only we could play with that kind of intensity in Boston. Game 5 probably decides the series. A shame, we really should be up 3-1.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    That 26-0 run was insane, holy crap. If only we could play with that kind of intensity in Boston. Game 5 probably decides the series. A shame, we really should be up 3-1.
    How do you figure Boston should be up 3-1? Tch after a 26-0 run I mean they kinda deserve that L