Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post
    you are making a joke.

humor = tragedy + time.

[your joke] = [your joke really happening] + [a really long time]
    uhh, okay?
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Deleted
    The long term mental health impact of this are still not fully understood, but there is plenty of research which suggests that it is not good for your mental health at all. Not sure I would be so happy about it to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    The long term mental health impact of this are still not fully understood, but there is plenty of research which suggests that it is not good for your mental health at all. Not sure I would be so happy about it to be honest.
    Got sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    and where do you all think they are getting all those drugs from?

its just plain embarrassing.. that country now officially has less common sense than 3rd world countries where people still realize you get nothing out of drugs
    Yeah, you buy it straight from Mexican drug cartels.

Holy shit, you are stupid...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    and where do you all think they are getting all those drugs from?

its just plain embarrassing.. that country now officially has less common sense than 3rd world countries where people still realize you get nothing out of drugs
    Like Portugal where all drugs are legal or Holland, right,,,, right? The only thing lacking common sense are people with antiquated, ignorant and narrowminded views like yours.

And weed is a plant not a drug, grown by government regulated grow operations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    No there really isn´t. Most has been debunked. Now if you are talking about people with pre existing conditions present for say schizofrenia, well DUH

Well keep in mind that mass legalization will drop the profits for any one given area, so we can't say that every sizable city will get this kind of revenue should they all legalize.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Well keep in mind that mass legalization will drop the profits for any one given area, so we can't say that every sizable city will get this kind of revenue should they all legalize.
    Either way it's essentially free money and new jobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Seems good to me. What are the drawbacks?
    Increased consumption... 20 years from now it will be like alcohol where a majority of kids think it's "cool" to smoke it. That's assuming they don't spend it on mass prevention, and just let the generated revenue go to tax cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Increased consumption... 20 years from now it will be like alcohol where a majority of kids think it's "cool" to smoke it. That's assuming they don't spend it on mass prevention, and just let the generated revenue go to tax cuts.
    The 90s called, they want your opinion back.

The anti tobacco ads campaigned quite alot against smoking and it's showing. Kids who think smoking is cool are not that common anymore and the ones who do are mostly...uhm...yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Holland disagrees.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    The 90s called, they want your opinion back.

The anti tobacco ads campaigned quite alot against smoking and it's showing. Kids who think smoking is cool are not that common anymore and the ones who do are mostly...uhm...yeah.
    I don't think kids ever thought smoking was cool, kids are just curious. I was a smoker up until 2 years ago.

There will be growing pains (pun intended) as legalisation spreads, but with good public health campaigns and education we'll eventually reach the point where X% partake and a small fraction of X% end up having problems. Just because alcohol is legal it doesn't mean everyone gets cirrhosis of the liver or shows up to work drunk every day. Most people learn to moderate their habits and lead a balanced life. Legalisation is an excellent move toward reaching that balance, right now it's not there for too many people.

I'm surprised to see that medical cannabis made up such a large portion of revenue. I assume that will drop over time as less people have to apply for medical prescriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Marijuana should've always been legal, but pharmaceutical companies bribe governments to keep it illegal... meanwhile tobacco and alcohol remains legal...
    Not to mention it makes better rope, better clothing than cotton, better paper than trees, easier to replace than trees. You have all of those industries that are lobbying against its legality as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Not to mention it makes better rope, better clothing than cotton, better paper than trees, easier to replace than trees. You have all of those industries that are lobbying against its legality as well.
    It definently is an uphill battle, despite all the benefits, the lobbying bribes were more important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    There is a farmer here in the neighbourhood with a marihuana plantation. The plants dont have the htc values but he uses it for some sort of binding agent.
    OT: it should be legalised but with enough information unlike alcohol which is legal without information.

And y pharmacy controlling. Anti-depressiva sells like water in my country (Belgium).