Red face Romantic songs from around the world <3

I've heard some quite wonderful romantic songs from many different countries, and decided to make this thread to discover more of them. What you're supposed to do is to post any romantic song from your country, and rate the song of the poster above you.

This one is from probably my favorite band (Finnish):

Seems like people forgot to rate...

dukrin - Quite good, a solid 8/10

Morgarw - Definitely my favorite one of the tree, sung with so much emotion 9/10

Acqua - Wasn't horrible but didn't really like it either... there are so many good Brazilian love songs but this is not one of them 5/10

Now mine... it's not really from my country since the song is French and Im Swiss, but I'm from the French-speaking part of Switzerland so I guess it's close enough :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quebecers aren't known for being romantic...

We do like La Vie en Rose though. That's French however.

Quote Originally Posted by HinD View Post
    Now mine... it's not really from my country since the song is French and Im Swiss, but I'm from the French-speaking part of Switzerland so I guess it's close enough :P
    I love that song! One of the most iconic romantic songs of all time for sure. 10/10

As to La Vie en Rose.. never heard that before. It was okayish but not something I'd listen to so maybe a 6

Here is one from the UAE:

Last edited by RareShine; 2015-10-14 at 04:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    By far the most romantic song I've ever heard:

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.