Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So Whats Really Happening In Israel?

**WARNING: THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS CONTAIN EXTREME VIOLENCE AND GRAPHIC CONTENT**

https://www.facebook.com/0ur.israel/...40076/?fref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/theisraelpr...72316/?fref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/idfonline/v...72422/?fref=nf

EDIT: tried embedding the videos in but for some reason couldnt.

I know when I want to like something 10 times to end world hunger, Facebook is my website of choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

I know when I want to like something 10 times to end world hunger, Facebook is my website of choice.
    Your callousness is disturbing. As people are being run over with cars, hacked with axes, shot at on busses, and stabbed in daylight while walking on the streets, you're busy making jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Garlorik View Post
    Your callousness is disturbing. As people are being run over with cars, hacked with axes, shot at on busses, and stabbed in daylight while walking on the streets, you're busy making jokes.
    It happens in lots of areas of the world.

What are you doing about it Garlorik?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Welcome to the Middle east you must be new here.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

This just in, religious people in the middle east are killing each other. News at 11."

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a new intifada.
    The jews have to man up and shake off their past.
    They got two options a two state solution and in the longterm peace, or drive the palistinians out completly / exterminate them.
    I would reccomend gassing them purely for the irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you want to give a brief résumé, so one does not have to watch a video with extreme violent and graphic content?

It sucks for those individuals who are the victims, but I don't really have a lot of sympathy for Israel collectively. Seriously, snowstorms are more dangerous here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Welcome to the Middle east you must be new here.
    Here's your passport, your complimentary AK-47 and a stabbing! Free IED for every friend referred!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Many, many, people are happy when those things happen to Israelis.

And a lot of them post here.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Last edited by locknutore; 2015-10-14 at 04:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's that? Ultra religious people are killing each other? *gasp* Where?! In the middle east you say? Why, how shocking!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quoting Clint Eastwood.

"It's a clusterfuck, sir."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing much, usual stuff + Hamas pals releasing a YouTube "guide" promotional video on how to kill Jews which went viral in certain circles.

Of course the fact that religious nuts incite violence as a solution is not helping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    They got two options a two state solution and in the longterm peace, or drive the palistinians out completly / exterminate them.
    Neither is a viable option right now. Exterminating anyone is definitely not considered, not even as a bad taste joke, really. Two state solution is the only way, problem is - who is Israel going to sign the agreement with, even if the leadership grows balls to go for it (against their voters) in the first place?

This is a result of complete lack of will to do anything from both sides.

• Israeli PM and Cabinet know that the moment they try to go ahead with that plan they will get lynched in the next elections (and you have tons of opportunists and careerists sitting in the government whose highest priority is to keep being there and not world peace and happiness of everyone)
    • Palestinians are busy with their own demons - Fatah and Hamas are effectively at cold war with each other, which created sort of 2 Palestinian conclaves of West Bank and Gaza, each under respective group control. They can even agree between each other let alone on anything with Israel. Hamas is going the path of bitter violent resistance, while Fatah are actually more peace inclined, but them pushing that stance would be suicide, so they support resistance too.

The only person in the Middle East who is even remotely interested in peace is West Bank's Abbas, but he is literally at the last straw and has to bang the war drums in front of his people, otherwise he would get thrown out in a jiffy.

Besides that - both sides have very serious claims against each other AND you have religious nuts from both sides that will never budge ever.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2015-10-14 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    You could say something similar for U.S as well with recent mass shooting.
    I think all the people involved in the Israel thing are normal people who are really, really angry. The mass shooters in the US are either nuts, or are loners who have built fantasy worlds in their minds and they have grown to believe these fantasy worlds are real.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    What's happening? The same as in the rest of the Middle East and Africa I guess?

Who in Europe or the US even remotely cares anymore? And that's an honest question...

Deleted
    who cares

we should build a giant stadium around the middle east and scream things like 'fatality' or 'brutal'

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Looks like a new intifada.
    I would reccomend gassing them purely for the irony.
    I used to think like the bold part. Then I actually listened to what they saying and acting by (like not accepting the 67 lines). They are acting like its their house and Israel invaded their house. giving the invader half the house is not an option. I am not going to argue if they are correct or mistaken just the fact that 2 state solution will NOT give any chance of peace. Just the opposite, It will give more hope to their final solution of removing all jews from Israel. This is why the left in Israel managed to get less than 5% (and even that with many arab voters). Most of the Israelies start to understand the (sad) reality that this shit won't be over till one side leaves.

Currently I think they (palestinians) will win. Not because they are stronger but because they are more united in their goal. But slowly and surely "transfer" starts to get back to the public opinion and its not a taboo word anymore. The "palestinians" think they can keep this up with no harm done. I guess they forgot 48. I believe they won't stop and in the end Israel won't give a fuck anymore what Europe has to say and deport the west bank arabs to Gaza. The worsening relations between Israel and Europe ill just make this sooner (and lets face it with europe going muslim there is not much chance these relations will be better).

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Clearly the israeli people taunted and goaded the most righteous Palestinians into attacking them. Shame on Israel. /sarcasm

If israel was not there, it'd be another muslim refuge of gross religious and human rights violations.