Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I would get more personal attacks if I started a topic about it.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Can someone clearly translate that word for me please?
    the term "weave" in wow class rotations is usualy the refrence to spells needing to be cast in a set way for them to gain an additional effect, more damage, or something other beneficial to the player.

with "lance-Weaving" it's simple and just referes to the use of an ice lance casted with the effect from Fingers of Frost, right after a frostbolt cast have finished, to benefit from the class trinket effect. and you can then proceed to do whatever untill you cast your next frostbolt. (not that i dont think you know this, just the most simple "weaving" i've seen)

there are also more complicated ways to "weave" spells, like metaweaving, a weaving method used in MoP for demo lock's to abuse snapshotting on dot's, base their rotation upon (like the set point lanceweaving have become), and potentialy increese dps alot)

the fixed points in metaweaving were casting 2 hand of guldan's within 5 seconds of eachother, casting something + soul fire inbetween, immideatly going into meta form to gain the bonus% damge on both the shadowflame debuff and the soulfire without spending fury on it, and then spamming fury to be out of meta form for the next time you would have 2 hand of guldan's available again.

there is also some dotweaving method for the dotless SPriest talent but i dont have a priest so i dont know how it's done, juse heard about it from the preachgaming SPriest guide.

there's probly also other things you could define as "waving" something, like how water jet was used pre T18 (fb>WJ>FB>IL>IL).

NB: this is just how i use the "Weave" expression

Deleted
    I'm not going to respond to this. This needs moderator assistance at this point. The witch-hunt is at full throttle.

I'm not going to respond to this. This needs moderator assistance at this point. The witch-hunt is at full throttle.
    Shouldn't be surprised. People don't really like you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    Shouldn't be surprised.

I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    Welcome to the MMOc mage forums.
    Beats hunter forums.

I'm not surprised.
    Your attitude just needs some adjusting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    attitude needs adjusting

I don't think most people avoid those kinds of attacks by having a subservient personality. They do something else. They stop posting.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Drop Crystal. Pick up Thermal or Comet. I personally play with comet because I find it breaks the monotony of FB->IL->repeat. I also have Prophecy which helps bring Comet's value up, atleast from my personal experience

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think most people avoid those kinds of attacks by having a subservient personality. They do something else. They stop posting.
    You clearly know what weaving is. It's been shown that you've personally used that exact word in the exact manner in which you are questioning it's use. You're also on multiple threads, causing chaos. Please don't act clueless whe your previous posts can be looked at within 6 seconds. It makes you look silly
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Simple search, simple answer...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/weave?s=t

I'm not native neither so when I don't know or understand a word, I search a dictionary first. If I don't get the def. then I ask to other folks...

You can't be that arrogant, try to appear omniscient, and feel attacked when you post such a silly question and people bash you

On topic:
    For the frost opener, I tried to
    WJ > IV > FB up to 3 stacks of FoF > Weave FB/IL > When WJ is over, drop to 2FoF buff and Orb
    This allows to recast WJ when IV is still up, ending with a rather long IV (with TV ofc)

And don't cap BF nor missing procs
    Last edited by mmoc44ec0ec896; 2015-10-16 at 07:25 AM.

Deleted
    Your repeated personal attacks will not stop me posting. Look at the mirror before making such accusations. This forum is 99% people only providing answers and very few post anything else because you drive them away with that attitude.

It explains why it's been practically dead in activity lately.

Even when it had more activity, it was the same 3-4.