Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    so will the mount be in the store later then or is it now or never i wonder...
    Don't worry, it'll definitely be a store mount at some point. People-this community-is just being their basement dwelling, cheetofingers selves again.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

When I heard about an Infinite Dragonflight mount, I was so excited... to see what looks like a black armored nether drake recolor. The blue post says they were "inspired" by Murozond, but he and the rest of the Infinites are a special kind of deep black with white highlights and particles, not just a recolor. They should've just threw armor onto the actual Infinite Drake skin, like the Epoch Hunter from Escape from Durnholde Keep dungeon. I really hope it's cooler than that static image, otherwise I don't want another Nether Drake.

Comparisons:

What they have shown above

Epoch Hunter

(the one many people wanted for a mount since Patch 2.2, note the black particles on the left and right)

Murozond

(the highlights on this guy, including the blue wing tints, would be really cool on a mount as well, so I'm hoping there's more to the Timereaver than what we see)
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2015-10-15 at 01:18 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    Don't worry, it'll definitely be a store mount at some point. People-this community-is just being their basement dwelling, cheetofingers selves again.
    Sorry but what is it with you and the word "cheetofingers"?

Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    My guild is close to killing heroic arch, so I'm happy the mount will be exclusive to moderately skilled raid teams. That being said, I have a swift spectral tiger, so I don't see myself ever using it.
    Too bad your tiger doesn't fly.

Repeat after me, +10 ilevel to a gear is not "new content".

"Mythic Dungeons now have a chance to award items ranging from item level 685 to 725 in 5-item-level increments, with a progressively lower chance as item level increases."

What does "as item level increases" mean? You have a lower chance at getting a 725 as YOUR ilevel increases, or each increment of +5 from 685-725 has a lower chance to drop?

edit: I resend the question. Now that I reread it, its clearly the latter.

So they finally gave up on Ashran, no new fixes for it, seems.
    Could have at least put back the group finder and premade raid for it. So one doesn't have to spend 9 hours in the shithole to get 4 events and one boss done till 06.00 am.
    But no Blizzards feeds on players tears and unhappiness.
    Fuck the players as long as the execs can sleep on their money pillows.

Is it wrong that i wanted to buy that mount REALLY badly. I stopped raiding 2 months ago =/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please let us earn valor through non LFR raid boss kills, please!

I don’t mind the increase ilvl to help nerf content, that’s fine, but But I don’t want to have to run LFR or dungeons to get valor. And yes, I can chose not to, but then I am not helping be the best I can be to help my raid team.

Let me earn it from killing bosses it non LFR as well please.

not going to bring me back, I will be playing swtor till legion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    The attitude of "exclusivity is good" really frustrates me.
    Well and to me the attitude of "i want to have everything that other people have accessible at all times" is even more frustrating.
    They announce it, you can now start preparing for getting the mount. Once the patch hits it is even easier to gear up for the task...there are plenty of random grps which kill Archimonde on a regular basis already and there will be more until the patch hits the live servers. And YES, it is a good thing that the drop is time limited. There should be more exclusive stuff like this, which motivates you to actually do things. Goals you can work on...instead of waiting for one or two more addons so you can farm it with a few friends or all by yourself. And you know blizzard. Limited time does not mean just 1 or 2 months. It probably will last until legion releases. So whats the freaking deal? You want it? Do something for it.

I'm not Blizzard. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement it. But I'd sure as hell resub to play it.

New PVP server.
    One toon per BNET account.
    Faction balance enforced with creation limits and/or free transfers to weaker faction.
    no CRZ, no server xfers off or on, no heirlooms, no account wide mounts etc
    no Dungeon finder, no LFR, no cross realm pvp etc
    level capped at 30 first month.
    level cap raises 5 levels per month after that.

No need to rebalance or remove current abilities and scaling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Sorry but what is it with you and the word "cheetofingers"?
    It's self explanatory. People who are cheetofingers know what they are- and their attitude on this forum confirms it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    It's self explanatory. People who are cheetofingers know what they are- and their attitude on this forum confirms it.
    Highly doubt bashing people will help you but ok.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Highly doubt bashing people will help you but ok.
    I'm totally not bashing. Read my avatar, my Sig. It's how I feel. If I have to endure their mouth diarrhea, I will tell them all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by antikythera View Post
    I'm not Blizzard. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement it. But I'd sure as hell resub to play it.

New PVP server.
    One toon per BNET account.
    Faction balance enforced with creation limits and/or free transfers to weaker faction.
    no CRZ, no server xfers off or on, no heirlooms, no account wide mounts etc
    no Dungeon finder, no LFR, no cross realm pvp etc
    level capped at 30 first month.
    level cap raises 5 levels per month after that.

No need to rebalance or remove current abilities and scaling.
    So basically stop people from playing more than 1 class out of the 11 playable and take away the freedom of being able to choose a faction in a game where there are 2 factions?. Sounds silly. And how would one more PvP server help when there are already PvP servers?.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-10-15 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    I'm kind of surprised that they aren't just going ahead and naming this 6.3 with how 6.1 turned out. Oh and I guess you can count this as a "more content than 6.1" joke.
    6.2.2 and this both had atleast double the content of 6.1

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    6.2.2 and this both had atleast double the content of 6.1
    6.1 had content?

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    not going to bring me back, I will be playing swtor till legion
    Thanks for sharing this absolutely worthless information!

Quote Originally Posted by Osinin View Post
    Please let us earn valor through non LFR raid boss kills, please!

I don’t mind the increase ilvl to help nerf content, that’s fine, but But I don’t want to have to run LFR or dungeons to get valor. And yes, I can chose not to, but then I am not helping be the best I can be to help my raid team.

Let me earn it from killing bosses it non LFR as well please.
    I think it should be 70-80% of the cap should be given through raid bosses. Then you have to get the rest otherwise.