Deleted

Previous expansions

Hello,
    I just subbed after long time to swtor, and saw that subs get new exp for free, so I was wondering if I need to buy previous exp's or will it just upgrade to the newest exp, when it comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by Crosider View Post
    Hello,
    I just subbed after long time to swtor, and saw that subs get new exp for free, so I was wondering if I need to buy previous exp's or will it just upgrade to the newest exp, when it comes out?
    IIRC you get all prior expansions for free when Fallen Empire comes out, so you shouldn't need to purchase them separately (you should already have Rise of the Hut Cartel).

You'll get both hutt cartel and shadow of revan for free after kotfe comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    You'll get both hutt cartel and shadow of revan for free after kotfe comes out.
    Which, according to their website, will be the October 27th date and not the early access October 20th.

Being a cheapskate and only coming back recently, I am really antsy to get into Shadow of Revan content. But it doesn't make sense to pay $20 when its free in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Which, according to their website, will be the October 27th date and not the early access October 20th.
    Offtopic I know but my subscription lapsed for about a week in September, does this mean I'll lose the early access?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshko View Post
    Offtopic I know but my subscription lapsed for about a week in September, does this mean I'll lose the early access?
    http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7418
    1. What is the launch date for Knights of the Fallen Empire?
    The official launch date for Knights of the Fallen Empire is October 27, 2015.

Players who have been a subscriber from August 10 through October 19, 2015 gain Early Access beginning October 20, 2015, one week before the official launch date.
    Looks like you will not have early access. Sorry. =(

That's what I though :/

Still waiting for 20th though, hope springs eternal and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Goshko View Post
    That's what I though :/

Still waiting for 20th though, hope springs eternal and all that.
    As long as you were subscribed on the august 10th, august 31st, september 30th, and october 19th you'll get early access. I'm a retard so i didn't realise this, so i'll have to wait till the 27th >_<.