Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I ever stopped liking Blizzard, to me they are probably one of the best gaming companies out there, that's not to say I agree with everything they have done, I mean they have done some silly things, but in the grand scheme of things these guys are hardly the EA, Ubisoft, Konami, and Square-Enix of gaming companies out there. Blizzard rank one of the best I have had the pleasure of experiencing. The onyl thing that could get me to hate them if they started some of the practices a few of the mentioned companies do!
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

So we are suposed to like Blizzard just because they put a mount in game instead of the store, we got a new rare mount (that looks just like the black netherdrake) and new timewalking dungeons? Really? After WoD fiasco we are supposed to like Blizzard because of that? I will like blizzard again if the manage to release a real expansion again, not only a big paid patch (like wod).
    You either die WOTLK, or live long enough to see yourself become WOD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I don't think I ever stopped liking Blizzard, to me

To me it's a love and hate relationship. On one hand I love most of what they present as a product. On the other I hate that their marketing department is so manipulative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakesong View Post
    So we are suposed to like Blizzard just because they put a mount in game instead of the store, we got a new rare mount (that looks just like the black netherdrake) and new timewalking dungeons? Really? After WoD fiasco we are supposed to like Blizzard because of that? I will like blizzard again if the manage to release a real expansion again, not only a big paid patch (like wod).
    I'm still suprised how people don't see that Blizz made fun of us with this exp. I mean come on, one raid tier... besides the initial one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iflash View Post
    I am not saying it's a succesfull attempt though. I just think this is their reasoning.
    Point taken. Yes, it does sound plausible.