Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    These will be great items to earn, especially the trinkets, but for me it's too little too late for WoD.

I'll do it in Legion, alongside the rest of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    These will be great items to earn, especially the trinkets, but for me it's too little too late for WoD.

I'll do it in Legion, alongside the rest of the expansion.
    Can see them removing the trinkets from the loot table when legion release, just like they did with garrosh weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    No wish to run any 5 man whatsoever and none in doing lfr either.
    So rip? I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    No wish to run any 5 man whatsoever and none in doing lfr either.
    So rip? I guess.
    What do you like then? Raiding? HFC is 13 bosses and pretty good. Your set. Move on to mythics. If you have done mythic, either recruit with cross realm mythic to make your roster better or quit until Legion. Raiders dont get to complain about lack of content. Not when half the focus of a major patch is directly spent on them. Every since MoP you have been catered too, and for all of WoD and MoP people that loved dungeons got crapped all over. Sure world content was good for MoP but dungeons werent.

Please keep adding desperation content Blizz. I bought a token a few weeks ago to stash in my bags, let my sub run out and logged out until Legion (MAYBE the prepatch)

So keep going! Add more timewalking, more dungeon rewards, alternative gearing methods, everything! It'll all be so wonderful to play at once when Legion comes out. > As for the people staying subbed waiting around, well...<.< jokes on you I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliazer681 View Post
    Please keep adding desperation content Blizz. I bought a token a few weeks ago to stash in my bags, let my sub run out and logged out until Legion (MAYBE the prepatch)

So keep going! Add more timewalking, more dungeon rewards, alternative gearing methods, everything! It'll all be so wonderful to play at once when Legion comes out. > As for the people staying subbed waiting around, well...<.< jokes on you I guess.
    You're a sad sad little person. Just because you don't enjoy playing doesn't mean others can't.

Deleted
    Will there be any class adjustments? Just asking out of pure frustration as an ele shaman.

The weekly cap for valor is still 1000, right?

Ok so no new bonus XP heirlooms. Think ill pass on them then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauruz View Post
    The weekly cap for valor is still 1000, right?
    The Cap was removed few mounths before Valor was removed from the game.

So i will now run Mythic Dungeons in hope for a Heirloom Trinket to drop? and look like we will be able to upgrade our current Heirloom to 1-110

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    The Cap was removed few mounths before Valor was removed from the game.

So i will now run Mythic Dungeons in hope for a Heirloom Trinket to drop? and look like we will be able to upgrade our current Heirloom to 1-110
    There will be a cap, trust me. I think it will be smaller than MoP one was to keep their subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What do you like then? Raiding? HFC is 13 bosses and pretty good. Your set. Move on to mythics. If you have done mythic, either recruit with cross realm mythic to make your roster better or quit until Legion. Raiders dont get to complain about lack of content. Not when half the focus of a major patch is directly spent on them. Every since MoP you have been catered too, and for all of WoD and MoP people that loved dungeons got crapped all over. Sure world content was good for MoP but dungeons werent.

Because raiders can't like dungeons...?

And I'm not sure why anyone would like to do heroic and mythic dungeons more now than before. They are still the same thing you have already done since day 1 of WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Senarx View Post
    although it looks nice i hope the timewalking mount is a wip because aside from being black it doesn't look very much like murozond.
    well its not supposed to look like Murozond .. Murozond is unique, he is an Aspect

Im pretty sure he even looks different from other full grown Infinite dragons ..

compare:
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=17881/aeo...delviewer:10+0
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=54432/mur...delviewer:10+0

Murozonds color scheme is completely unique as it should be

that said, there is an actual Infinite Timereaver drake NPC - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=21698/infinite-timereaver

and the mount model doesnt look much like it either:

pros:
    - the mount model has pretty boss armor
    - the mount model has a spiked cool tail instead of the pineapple
    - I think that the mounts head model uses the model from "of the N/S/E/W Wind" drakes instead of the older regular pre-Cata Red/Black/Bronze etc. drakes heads. I like the winds drakes better, IMO this is a plus

cons:
    - obviously it lacks the characteristic Infinite ~white webs/cracks. There are white outlines on its scales, but its not the same. Too bad, I wish the mount had them, maybe some day ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    500 per piece. Pretty reasonable. I almost expected them to make it 400-500 per upgrade to tide people over longer. Thats still 7-8 weeks per toon though, so a win for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure you wont be able to upgrade the heirlooms right?
    Don't believe so. It already scales from ilvl 715-800, and char lvl 100-110. There could be a post-legion upgrade, but not one currently.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I was hoping there would be stuff to buy with valor besides upgrades ;/ still makes me not interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they are trying to stretch content with the item upgrade system again LOL!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliazer681 View Post

ye, keep going with your absurd posts dude

btw, the Timewalking mount is awesome, i want it!
    Last edited by mmoc54843516f6; 2015-10-16 at 11:30 AM.

It's a little sad that the trinkets are mythic only. Garrosh dropped heirloom weapons on all difficulties except LFR. I think that's a much better approach.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    It's a little sad that the trinkets are mythic only. Garrosh dropped heirloom weapons on all difficulties except LFR. I think that's a much better approach.
    The trinkets are Mythic Dungeons. Not raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The trinkets are Mythic Dungeons. Not raids.
    Ah! Thank you!
    Mother pus bucket!