Poll: will it make you come back to wow Grove Warden

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    No; it's pointless.

Why should I support Blizzard if all they can do to please their customers is haphazardly throw an intended-to-be store mount into the game to give people scraps? If I pay a subscription I should expect them to develop their game, not toss out a baked, sympathetic model, and think that that makes up for all of the incessant nothings that people have abandoned this game over.

Deleted
    Easy answer: no, not really :P
    I don't even know if I will return for the expansion, so :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I might have if it wasn't exclusive to heroic and mythic raids. It's actually a really cool mount but I'm not going through that hassle to get him. If I was able to get him through LFR then yeah I would've gladly came back and worked on getting him but not when it's heroic and mythic only. I'm hardly ever able to raid with my guild since they have a main raiding team and I'm pretty sure I'm hardly even geared for it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Already subscribed. However, I don't like the mount enough to waste my time in raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably gonna buy token for gold, ye.

I'm not going pay Blizzard £9.99 for the chance at getting a mount, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Many people are gonna be scared off by the fact that it's gated behind Heroic.
    i think the goal with the gear upgrades and 5man 725 gear is that most of the people left wanting to progress will get the boost they need to move up a level in difficulty.

Sadly I won't be unsubbed until Jan 18th. Even if the patch drops by then I don't care. They tied it to Mythic/Heroic is annoying as it is.

I want real content not a halfass reason to run current/old content.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    No, but I'm happy with Blizzard's final decision on the mount. It was the right move imo.
    You do realize the only reason it is there is to be a carrot to get more people to want to bother to go past normal and to retain more people or to try to bring them back because they are still bleeding players. While I am all for in game things verses the store, it not hard to see why they are putting the mount in the game. If they would of done more content in the first place they would not have all these people leaving. I am sure 3Q numbers are just shit and they probably have less than 2 million day to day people playing right now. You make this move seem like they buckled under some sort of pressure to put this mount in some sort of in game content, which is totally not the case.

Youll have to be a very special type of player if a mount is the deciding factor in wethere you play teh game or not....

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    If all it takes to get someone to resub is a single mount then the playerbase is pretty damn pathetic.
    I would totally agree with this message. Sure there are some people that simply buckle to every little ply Blizzard uses to retain players, keep them from leaving, or have them returning. If this mount is the only reason to come back to the game to do some more of the same content that many have been complaining about for months, then they are the true saps that Blizzard thinks they are.

Yes, i Will Milk the players who cant lille archi themselves

Deleted
    No, mounts are pointless.

But I do like patch changes.

Oh HELL NO.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

If all it takes to get someone to resub is a single mount then the playerbase is pretty damn pathetic.
    DUDE!, it's 2 mounts!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Youll have to be a very special type of player if a mount is the deciding factor in wethere you play teh game or not....
    Hmmm I like how you worded that, special..... hey wait a minute you mean special like Special ed?!?

It is incredibly tempting, but I hardly played WoD and am still at ~660 ilvl so I'd have to grind some gold to trade for a HC kill. That alone may make me not do it. BUT with the infinite dragonflight mount, too... Those two together will probably do it.

I agree. Its still the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico3337 View Post
    Yes, i Will Milk the players who cant lille archi themselves
    I'd like to see you kill archi yourself, don't think you can. Hell I know you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Acideyeliner View Post
    It is incredibly tempting, but I hardly played WoD and am still at ~660 ilvl so I'd have to grind some gold to trade for a HC kill. That alone may make me not do it. BUT with the infinite dragonflight mount, too... Those two together will probably do it.
    A mount is the deciding factor....? A -mount-.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    A mount is the deciding factor....? A -mount-.
    Not just a mount. It's a moose, god damn it. A MOOSE. Oh wait, not just a moose. A flying fucking moose.