Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think it'll get the Touch of the Void treatment, but currently doesn't have the "cannot be used in raids" flag yet.

Couple other notes:

-DPS caster trinket: I was able to get it to proc about 50-55 secs apart, so really good uptime
    -It was working inside ICC
    -As someone else mentioned 4 bosses in HFC are demons

I really think it'll get that flag though.

The tanking one scales with resolve atm, so it would be insanely good for a new tank in HFC since the CD is only 1 min and it will counter pretty much any mechanic. I do think they'll block it in raids though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I mean... Looking for raid has a 1 week lockout aswell? Whats your point? It's still content that can literally be solo'd :X.
    Are you really saying Mythic dungeons can be solod?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I haven't played WoW in about 6 months, but as my main "endgame" was soloing content on a DK, I'd be REALLY surprised if Mythic dungeons can't be soloed yet. Usually at the end of an expansion there are DKs that can solo bosses from the first tier raids already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    The tanking one scales with resolve atm, so it would be insanely good for a new tank in HFC since the CD is only 1 min and it will counter pretty much any mechanic. I do think they'll block it in raids though.

Don't be so sure. That patch may come late. Late in an expansion the nerfs are ludicrous, e.g. Siege of Orgrimmar mythic was practically like a slightly harder version of current heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yes
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Don't be so sure. That patch may come late. Late in an expansion the nerfs are ludicrous, e.g. Siege of Orgrimmar mythic was practically like a slightly harder version of current heroic.
    That's because Siege wasn't made for mythic it was made for 10/25 man raids, suddenly adjusting all the fights to 20 was something that had to be done with the switch to mythic but wasn't big enough on the table to war rent the raid teams attention for 100% on point scaled encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    Yes
    /10char
    They most certainly can, especially for DK's if you really want to especially with mythic HFC gear it's entirely possible.

Also a point against that argument that Siege had heirlooms as well, those were originally in on Garrosh's loot table. They were accounted for and worked into the idea of 'this is the loot available to raiders for this tier', not added in by a patch well after the raid was released

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    That's because Siege wasn't made for mythic it was made for 10/25 man raids, suddenly adjusting all the fights to 20 was something that had to be done with the switch to mythic but wasn't big enough on the table to war rent the raid teams attention for 100% on point scaled encounters.

Don't expect HFC to be any harder 4 weeks before Legion release. Blizzard aren't as naive as they seem. They often know what they are doing.

You seem to imply SoO was an accidental mistake.

Don't be so sure.

Nothing I said made it seem like Siege was a mistake. However they knew and admitted it wasn't tuned for 20 man. They did their best to tune it a bit for it but it just plain wasn't made for 20 man at that difficulty. There's no naivety or anything, it just wasn't a priority and wasn't made for it.

Deleted
    You'll see how hard HFC will be 3-4 weeks before Legion release and then you'll judge for yourself. These aren't design oversights. They just want to make people not feel they have the current expansion "undone" so they can freely buy the next.

Last time it was mainly done via the classes being overpowered on 6.0.

e.g. I almost solo healed some fights as an entry gear disc on first try.

Nobody cares what the raid feels like when major mechanical changes for the next expansion come out. It's obvious that things will be different and likely much easier. No point in bringing that up.
    That's not making it so that people can feel the content was properly passed or anything, it's the expansion is coming out so the old content is no longer relevant.

Deleted
    It's relevant because this patch may come late. It's not for next week.

It's relevant because this patch may come late. It's not for next week.
    Actually, with it being pushed to PTR almost instantly after it was announced, it seems likely it'll be out in at most a few weeks time (probably right after Blizzcon whene everyone has been hyped up for legion and people return to the game just because HYPE FOR NEW STUFF, add free moose mounts to the pot and SHAZAM, lots of subs for the quarter).

That "against demons" is too obvious it might be a perk for archi/manno guys. I guess we'll have to wait for someone to sim it. I'm sure they'll code it in.
    Archimonde isn't even a demon!

He's humanoid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    Archimonde isn't even a demon!

He's humanoid.

Can easily change.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, with it being pushed to PTR almost instantly after it was announced, it seems likely it'll be out in at most a few weeks time (probably right after Blizzcon

That's what I expect too. Or a bit later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where do they drop?

Can easily change.
    This is a pretty funny post, out of anything they will change it's extremely unlikely they would change his classification. Otherwise, he would have just been a demon from the start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    This is a pretty funny post

You are easily amused. If they made those trinkets for raiding they may change it.

I mean... Looking for raid has a 1 week lockout aswell? Whats your point? It's still content that can literally be solo'd :X.
    I'm not even sure why you think that would mean they will be disabled. HC and regular Mythic 5man trinkets also work in raids, after all.

Thing is, these trinkets probably won't be as common as you think. And most likely on personal loot as well, so being able to solo the dungeons is useless, since it doesn't affect your chances of getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm not even sure why you think that would mean they will be disabled. HC and regular Mythic 5man trinkets also work in raids, after all.

Thing is, these trinkets probably won't be as common as you think. And most likely on personal loot as well, so being able to solo the dungeons is useless, since it doesn't affect your chances of getting one.
    These trinkets kinda suck balls for raiding. The worst trinkets in HFC are better than these at 110, let alone 100.