Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    All the right wing had to do was say "Glad the kid is interested in STEM fields, he'll be a hard-working American!" but noooo, they have to flip their shit and make themselves look like soulless monsters. If its some ruse, the right wing fell for it hook-line and sinker.

He's an Imam who preaches a pretty tolerant view of Islam.
    A) The only evidence from this ordeal is that he is working hard to be a professional victim. I am genuinely scared for our country if people think that an 18 second hatchet job of putting an alarm clock in a pencil case is creative and showing interest in STEM fields.

B) Right, so so many people go back to their native country, run for President, supposedly get banned from the ballot by a genocidal dictator, then fly back to said country, get invite to the Presidential palace and you know just hanging out. For a family that is really opposed to injustice seems a little odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    People are merely airing on the side of caution.
    What does this even mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Christ. He's 14 and the world convinced him he's actually brilliant and an inventor. He has no fucking clue what he's doing, just repeating shit to reporters that someone told him to say, going wherever they tell him to go.

Whoever is running that show is just fucking up his initial stroke of luck.
    This. This kid is neither smarter than the average child nor special. I was helping and learning to build cars, motorcycles, construction equipment and basically anything else with an engine from age 10-11 and up. My son is and will be the same. This kid's entire situation is an orchestrated crock if shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Well he can't be the clock king, that's already been taken

Technically the most powerful and dangerous Villain Batman faces.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    This. This kid is neither smarter than the average child nor special. I was helping and learning to build cars, motorcycles, construction equipment and basically anything else with an engine from age 10-11 and up. My son is and will be the same. This kid's entire situation is an orchestrated crock if shit.
    I was rummaging around the corpses of old packard bell PCs at that time. Clock boy is a fucking moron compared to me then.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie of Medivh View Post
    I don't think anyone was saying he was the a genius.

He was a bright kid who is interested in electronics. He brought a project to school, and because of his race, one teacher went off on him. The school admin and police compounded the stupidity leading him to get suspended. They called it a bomb scare, because they're stupid farking Texas hicks who think Bombs look like they do in movies.

No one called him a genius, except to be supportive.

LEt me ask: Why would they do all this? Some evil plot to show a few Texas hicks how stupid they are?

No, they tried to be nice to a kid who had a bad break of luck because someone was racist to him. Wouldn't it be nice if all of us could get that kind of support when we're held back due to things we can't control.

Your anger is way, way out of proportion to the actual situation.
    Well you don't know what a bomb looks like either.

You've never seen an IED or have ever has to wonder if some bit of scrap was one.

So we're going to take your opinions on that and your insults on southerners and set them aside.

Because I'd rather try help correct the misinformation you have in the "nobody said he was a genius/inventor/built the clock" thing.

I made this thread a while back to itemize all the free stuff clock boy was raking in as a result of his plastic box with clock parts in it.

And behind every freebie is statement from a Preaident, a professor, a Fortune 500 CEO, an astronaught, an Ivy League school, a media tycoon, a celebrity, a professional athlete, and others commending clock boy on his invention or his genius or his great mind or his bright future or blah blah blah blah blah.

That list was incomplete at the time and it's only grown since.

So I don't knwo where you got the idea that "nobody was saying..." because it's all they've been saying.

Maybe peolpe on this forum put that nonsense in your head after the clock was proven to be fake and the kid a fraud.

Maybe they just started saying that to save face, who knows, point is ...you now have the correct informationm.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Clock boy. He'd make a great Marvel villain, don't you think?
    Make him DC and he'll be the sidekick to Calendar-man!

Clock boy. He'd make a great Marvel villain, don't you think?
    Dangerous but Inept, just takes things and puts them in other things...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Ahmed is one of the brightest young Americans out there.

America would actually be a great country once again with more youngsters like him.
    Horse shit.
    he took apart a clock, and stuck the exact same pieces into another container.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Horse shit.
    he took apart a clock, and stuck the exact same pieces into another container.
    Amazing how people like Tennisace have been so well fooled by the agenda pushers who want to put clock boy up on a pedestal for no reason other than because hes Arab.

If this kid were not Arab they would have never elevated him for taking the screws off the plastic case of a store bought clock and throwing the guts of it into a pencil box.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    its a freakin costume now, and the only people progressing the story (at least on this forum) are the super tin foil hat nuts.
    Right? I mean how dare a kid who is interested in electronics take stuff apart to see how it works.

I've only seen conservatives attacking this kid. That's not surprising considering the openly racist, sexist and homophobic agenda on display at the Republican debates. They're not even trying to hide their shitbaggery anymore. I mean Trump is still polling several points above his "competition" in almost every single poll and he is running on a platform of "Mexicans are rapists, let's get them to build us a wall."

Stay classy, conservatives
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

15+ Year Old Account
    His uncle even owns a company in Texas called "Twin Towers Transportation"

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    His uncle even owns a company in Texas called "Twin Towers Transportation"
    Twin Towers is the name of the massive business complex its located in. I mean really, do you think he's like some comic book villain?

So?

That doesn't mean the kid is over there helping commit genocide, oppressing the people or "inventing" torture devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    So?

That doesn't mean the kid is over there helping commit genocide, oppressing the people or "inventing" torture devices.
    Just speaks to his character and the agenda that elevated him.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Just speaks to his character and the agenda that elevated him.
    What does it say about his character? I've met with people I greatly disagree with politically and socially and it has been cordial, pleasant and to some degree enjoyable. It does not say anything negative to meet with another human being one may or may not agree with in action or philosophy.

Also, what agenda? Seems like conspiracy nonsense.

Deleted
    Also, what agenda?
    Politics 101. Muslims are defended in order to rob the right wing the legitimacy to confront radical Islam.

Perhaps people like you do this unconsciously.

There are only so many beheadings that you can ignore.

Politics 101. Muslims are defended in order to rob the right wing the legitimacy to confront radical Islam.

Perhaps people like you do this unconsciously.

There are only so many beheadings that you can ignore.
    Most of the news I saw on Ahmed concerned his clock and the over reaction of school officials. Not him being a Muslim.

I also dislike religion in all forms. I would hardly support what I view as the most grotesque and greatest flaw of humanity to stick it to Ted Cruz.

Deleted
    This Ahmed Mohammed shit is getting out of hand. OK he was arrested for making a clock, there was maybe racism involved, he is a creative kid, but so what? I feel like we and the world leaders are giving too much attention to this kid. There are bigger problems out there.

What does it say about his character? I've met with people I greatly disagree with politically and socially and it has been cordial, pleasant and to some degree enjoyable. It does not say anything negative to meet with another human being one may or may not agree with in action or philosophy.

Also, what agenda? Seems like conspiracy nonsense.
    I'll change the elements to you can see the point better.

This would be like Kim Davis going to meet with the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church.

It just fits the agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I am me not you View Post
    This Ahmed Mohammed shit is getting out of hand. OK he was arrested for making a clock taking the parts out of a clock putting into a pencil box taking it to school showing every teach he could find till one of them gave him the result he was after, there was maybe racism race pimping on the part of pro-Islamic expansion people/organizations involved, he is a creative kid person who created nothing, but so what? I feel like we and the world leaders are giving too much attention to this kid. There are bigger problems out there.
    /sigh

I just wanted to correct you here before I agreed that, yes, he got way too much attention.
    MAGA