From the makers of Skullgirls... INDIVISIBLE!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i...ames/x/1211918

Lab Zero is proud to announce our new action/RPG, currently titled Indivisible.

Indivisible is inspired by classics like Valkyrie Profile and Super Metroid, but with the unique character, world, and gameplay depth Lab Zero is known for, and will feature a stunning soundtrack by legendary Japanese game music composer, Hiroki Kikuta.

This is a fixed funding campaign, which means Indivisible will only happen if we reach our goal. 505 Games has generously agreed to contribute a further $2 million toward its development only if we reach that goal. So for us here at Lab Zero, your contribution counts for more than double!

If funded, Indivisible will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam Windows / Mac / Linux. The final product will support the English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese and Russian languages.

Overview

Indivisible is a side-scrolling RPG in the vein of Valkyrie Profile, spanning a huge fantasy world inspired by our own world’s various cultures and mythologies.

Players will navigate beautiful environments using a variety of different traversal abilities, and engage monsters in fast-paced combat.

Ajna

Meet Indivisible’s protagonist, Ajna.

A good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak, Ajna was raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town. Her father raised her to be fair-minded and tough, and trained her in martial arts so that she might defend their home.

When their town is attacked by local warlords, Ajna discovers a mysterious power - the power to absorb certain individuals into her being. Furthermore, fusing with these “Incarnations” will not only allow her to summon them into battle, but also grant Ajna new weapons and abilities.

Determined to confront the warlords and find out more about these strange new abilities, Ajna sets out on a globe-spanning quest that will reveal her true nature and much more.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I already threw down for the $30 tier last week. Looks like a superior version of Valkyrie Profile for sure. One of my all-time favorite PSX games.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY SHIT It's Valkyrie Profile's combat reborn! My absolute favourite franchise, PERIOD!

S O L D
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

7+ Year Old Account
    The art style looks good
    Never heard of Valkyrie Profile but the Combat looks cool so i probably going to give this game some money

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    HOLY SHIT It's Valkyrie Profile's combat reborn! My absolute favourite franchise, PERIOD!

S O L D
    Exactly what I thought lol.

Tossed $30 at it. May do more when I get paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Exactly what I thought lol.

Tossed $30 at it. May do more when I get paid.
    I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOU DEVILS!

FINISHING STRIKE: FINAL BLAST!!!

Arngrim is the best. Valkyries are great too, but Arngrim takes the cake for me.
    [/url]

It's been years (like since I was 14 or so) since I last played Valkyrie Profile but I remember playing it and gaining a bunch of characters but having no idea what the heck I was suppose to do with them. Resulted in many game overs. Was still fun though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    The art style looks good
    Never heard of Valkyrie Profile but the Combat looks cool so i probably going to give this game some money
    Gameplay consists of 2d puzzle platforming for the world content, and the combat consists of 4 characters, each bound to a face button. You set up which attacks they use when you press their button once, twice, or three times, and you fill a guage that enables Soul crushes. You can be strategic and build colossal, timing-required combos, or you can brute force things and button mash your way through boss fights.

Juggling enemies, rapid attacks and dismemberment all add bonuses to the damage you deal. Enemies drop different items based on what parts of them you cut off, which ties into the very deep item equip and crafting system, where each item (weapons, helm, chest, boots, gloves, trinkets) has a "rune" and color, and combining different strings of runes with matching colors bestows passive and active effects, most being your traditional 20% more damage to beasts, 50% fire resist, 15% more crit damage or holy damage inflicted, and some that are very powerful, say, 200% more multi-shot or 100% more health for the very high tier ones, even revival power or insane multiplicative crit damage if you can consistently deal the same damage number over and over (7777). Shit's deep yo.

Take those gameplay systems and stick them in a Gods Vs Mortals storyline with super amazing art and graphics, and you've got Valkyrie Profile. A lot of people swear that VP 1 is far better than VP2, but VP2 was my entrance to the series, so it holds a special place for me.

It's the no questions asked, instant answer to "what's your favourite game" for me.

Like I said, the visuals are stunning. Keep in mind that this is a PS2 game! (there's a few spoilers in there at the end)

That's getting OT though. From what I've seen of that Indiegogo page, they're mirroring the combat very closely, which makes me very happy. An estimated 2018 release date though, that stings. I'll await updates with bated breath!
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2015-10-17 at 05:31 AM.
    [/url]

Hm. This is in line with things I have an interest in playing. Actual gameplay demonstration is terrific.

I will fund this project.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Given the quality of skullgirls i will surely keep an eye on this project. So far looks very promising.

Indivisible has hit the 69% mark reminder for everyone to give it a look and donate if you can.
    Twas brillig

But if it's invisible why can I see it?

Sorry...

I loved the absolute shit out of Skullgirls' art style. Would love to see it in a non fighting game. Which I stink at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    But if it's invisible why can I see it?

Sorry...

I loved the absolute shit out of Skullgirls' art style. Would love to see it in a non fighting game. Which I stink at.
    Well Indivisible is an action/rpg so it should be right up your alley then.
    Twas brillig

Another reason you should BACK THIS GAME:

The Guest Characters:

From Shovel Knight: The Shovel Knight!

From GUACAMELEE: Juan

From Super Time Force Ultra: Zackasaurus

From Hyper Light Drifter: THE DRIFTER

From Curses and Chaos: Lea

From Skullgirls: Annie!

And Shantae! I don't know what she's from.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    This is perfect, I was thinking about game like that just recently. Good gameplay with some story? Yes please.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really don't know where Shantae comes from? You only said it when you said her name. :P

If you haven't played them, they're all great games!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    You really don't know where Shantae comes from? You only said it when you said her name. :P

If you haven't played them, they're all great games!
    Seen her around but never played.

Also YALL BEST BACK THIS GAME CAUSE LOOK WHO JUST GOT ANNOUNCED AS ANOTHER INCARNATION

RED FROM TRANSISTOR! (And by Extention, Blue/Boxer, in the transistor itself, most likely)
    Twas brillig

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I already put down $75 on this game, and I'm really hoping it pulls through. Already trying to figure out how i'm gonna build my incarnation team, since there are so friggin' many of them.

Art looks great as always. Gameplay looks bad. This weeaboo bullshit is real played out... Well for people that are able to age mentally as well as physically. How many times can you play the same fucking game with a new coat of paint on it? I'm on a WOW forum so I guess I'm asking the right people. Nope. I'll pass.