Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Not really a "little thing" but basically any form of group content lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    idk, i could see lord wrath and nox teaming up in certain situations. maybe the agent working with both of them a couple times.

idk about the bounty hunter though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I'd go even further and say, any situation in which you, the player, the hero of the story, is matched or even overpowered by other player characters that are not part of your story, or not close to you as the player. The feeling that, despite the fact that it's you who is supposed to make the day, someone might chime in and take all that glory and heroism away from you, just to disappear and never be seen again. This goes so strongly against the general concept of a hero story that it immediately breaks immersion for me. A problem almost any MMO faces on some level.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

As soon as a guy called "Lord Balls" or the like crosses my FoV :\

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Maybe Light Side was the lame version?
    After doing sage/trooper light side, I'm leaning heavily towards this. Dark side 4 lyfe from hereon out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the dialogue choices are way too extreme and too few. it makes me have to redo the conversation multiple times sometimes.
    Yeah, BioWare is pretty awful at syncing up dialogue options with what the dialogue actually says. So many times I sat there going, "WHAT?! That's not at all what I chose to say!" and feeling lied to : (

yea light side story lines are boring, devs said that themself they rushed light side so they could have fun making dark side.

For me the most annoying thing was in Warrior story when you couldn't kill Qwen or what was Keanu Reaves name in game, they should just give generic healing Roboto to replace him instead blocking it for players.

Having a super serious romantic moment with Lana, then having her cape start clipping through her torso.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Having a super serious romantic moment with Lana, then having her cape start clipping through her torso.
    Ha, I love all the cinematic scene bugs. People disappearing, people sliding at super speed to get to their new position if you spacebar early, people repeating actions over and over (NPC repeatedly hugging the air where her father was in the previous scene), etc.

All that stuff makes me laugh so much. Each time elicits a hearty chortle as I roll my eyes thinking of "emershion" : P

That you become Dark Council member at the end of the Sith Inquisitor story line but run-of-the-mill aliens are still asking you deliver packages and clean the power converters.

I am a high ranking dark lord of the Sith. I should be burning worlds casually.

I have to agree with Fencers there. It seems to be a problem with not only mmos but a lot of RPGs in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That you become Dark Council member at the end of the Sith Inquisitor story line but run-of-the-mill aliens are still asking you deliver packages and clean the power converters.

Heh, it's the same in WoW too. "Oh, I've taken part in defeating multiple world-ending threats, including the Lich King? That's cool, I'm happy to literally go collect some shit for you. That's totally an effective use of my time."

Hopefully that kind of nonsense ends now that BioWare is moving away from having pointless side-quests and just sticking to class story. Then again, I'm still totally ready for my Juggernaut to end up getting involved in some trivial, "turn off these camera's so you can sneak in!" mission when I'm sitting there thinking, "I'm the god damned wrath of the EMPEROR. I don't need to sneak anywhere, I just walk over the dead bodies of those who dared stand in front of me."

Agree with Fencers and Edge...

Very strange in the Star Wars universe for people who are essentially Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) Darth Vader (Sith Warrior) and Emperor Palpatine (Sith Inquisitor) to be asked to run an errand for a freakin smuggler or any other no name NPC and simply smile and nod rather than striking them down where they stand for being so insolent or just saying... uh no I have more important things to be doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, BioWare is pretty awful at syncing up dialogue options with what the dialogue actually says. So many times I sat there going, "WHAT?! That's not at all what I chose to say!" and feeling lied to : (
    Actually, I really liked some of the dialogue that wasn't sync'ed. Made me very glad to have chosen that option, most of the time.

As for the people talking about running errands while being the hero, I just see it as a leveling mechanism. For me, what really matters is what I'm asked in the class story, and there, everyone gives me their due respect or get a bit of the ol' Darth Nox lightning shock

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I have to agree with Fencers there. It seems to be a problem with not only mmos but a lot of RPGs in general.
    I remember plenty of Elder Scrolls games where my supreme warrior type had to start at the bottom in teh warriors guild or whatever.

The fun one was Morrowind, where it added the dialogue option "I am the Neraverine" which increased the NPC's favor. It just felt amusing to me, to basically yell "I AM YOUR GOD!" at someone when they asked a question. Then just keep yelling it until they "liked" you enough.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

As for the people talking about running errands while being the hero, I just see it as a leveling mechanism.
    True, I don't really pay much attention to it, as I'm enjoying myself as my badass Sith Juggernaut Empire's Wrath just smashing faces for whatever reason... it's just a bit strange for you to be 1) casually approached by people who know who and what you are and 2) asked by them to go do those errands.

One other thing that's always been a little weird to me in nearly every RPG, but just stands out in this one....

"Hi, no name adventurer, there is a threat of global proportions coming this way, and I as your supremely awesome and powerful trainer/ leader/ role model who has the power to stop this am just going to sit here in my council chamber/ on my capital ship/ in my house while I send you to deal with it... even though I just met you... and have no clue as to what your capabilities are...."

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

You don't need to track the package when you can see a clear path of dead bodies behind the carrier! Makes tracking your package super easy and convenient.

Doing companion missions post-main story arc that include interactions with other characters from the story which aren't in the same place as they're meant to be. Just done Trooper conversations with Aric, one of your conversations includes talking to General Garza. As of Rishi, she's essentially retired and awaiting a probable trial, hardly a position to put code breakers to work.