Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworst...nsumers-shows/

Read that, read the OP. If you haven't come to the conclusion that most of America has (lets look at Bernie polls, oh no!) then that is more on you than us.

Yea, what he says sounds awesome. Man, wouldn't it be great? It would also be great to ride unicorns to the land of milk and honey...doesn't mean you can.
    An opinion piece in a conservative leaning economics magazine?

I happen to agree with the article that Free Trade is a good thing, but none of that has much of anything to do with the OP.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworst...nsumers-shows/

Read that, read the OP. If you haven't come to the conclusion that most of America has (lets look at Bernie polls, oh no!) then that is more on you than us.

Yea, what he says sounds awesome. Man, wouldn't it be great? It would also be great to ride unicorns to the land of milk and honey...doesn't mean you can.
    Oh look, an opinion piece by a senior fellow of the ASI. He's totally unbiased on his economic policies. I don't agree with Reeve, though, free trade is disastrous for outsourcing manufacturing. An entire article that conveniently doesn't mention how NAFTA cost 700,000 jobs, or how TPP will do the same. That increase in purchasing power sure is great when you don't have any money free to buy things.