Any reason to return?

So I haven't played WoD since the start of 6.2 and got discouraged because of all the negativity going around those times, like 6.2 being the last patch and the backlash of the community. I've never beaten Blackhand with my guild and never did HFC, and so my question is, is it worth returning and completing HFC or will I miss on something? Because I'm completely fine if it's not and can wait till Legion.

You shouldn't let other people dictate what you should enjoy.
    Even less, anonymous people hiding behind user names.

It would depend greatly on what you want to complete. By the brief description I assume you are more into PvE. While BRF and HFC have not quite matched MoP in terms of overall quality (subjective I know) they are still very worth a peek. If you are aiming to raid them on mythic then there are some fun encounters, and the new Mythic X-Realm will likely make seeing the first few much faster. The dungeons are also very well made, and if you put even minimal effort in then you can enjoy Challenge Mode runs. Tanaan proves interesting for a week or so as well.

TLDR; pay for a month and you will be entertained. Get into the raids, they are solid enough. Overall? You haven't missed much.

Short answer - no

Long answer - no

Game is in an abysmal state right now.

Deleted
    Pve is pretty good
    PvP is absolutly bad
    Classplay sucks
    You can get a mount if you kill Archi before Legion

Your decide if its worth it ,I´m just grabbin my Titel/Mount this season and stop playing till I get the Legion Beta (I got lots of steamgames i havent finished so its a good chance to work it up . . . Skyrim/FF13/Valkyrie Chronicles still not finished . . . so you can imagin how many games i need to playthrough xD

I was thinking of returning myself....but i might wait to see when 6.23 comes out.....or find out what perks are coming with the 11th anniversary....or at the very least wait til Winter's Veil where there's a new mount available.

Hope those ideas help.

What you'll miss is mostly the raids.

If you don't care bout the raids, or the mounts that'll likely become extremely difficult or impossible to get once legion launches. Then no.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Nobody should answer than question for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're kidding, right? Nothing has changed since you left, it's still 6.2. If you liked the game then, return. if not, don't.