Thread: Pumpkin Bags...

Pumpkin Bags...

So while farming for the Super Simian Sphere I've been getting a tonne of pumpkin bags [16 slot, sells for 2g, icon is a Jack-O-Lantern]

I really wish you could sell them for tricky treats or something so that while farming you can also progress on the holiday achieves or new loots or whatever
    "Hacker:... an aficionado of computers - someone who enjoys making computers do new things, or do old things in a new and clever way." - H. S. Warren, JR "Hacker's Delight"
    "The process of preparing programs for a digital computer is especially attractive, ... it can be an aesthetic experience much like composing poetry or music." - Donald E. Knuth "The Art of Computer Programming"

While farming Black Temple I've got a lot of Netherweave cloth. I wish I could turn them for Apexis Crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by tobzhax View Post
    So while farming for the Super Simian Sphere...
    I will suggest parking a few toons at Naxx and doing 10/25 man trash runs on the bats before Heigan and the stuff before Patchwerk. Heroic Pit of Saron trash yielded more gold through Battered Hilts while farming the Super Simian Sphere, but after hours in there I only saw 2 hilts and no toy. Pre-Patchwerk trash did the trick for me tho.