Hi folks. Hopefully this is appropriate to ask this here (delete this thread if not), but I wanted to see if anyone used PdaNet (Android version). I've installed this in the past just fine -- on my PC and Android phone. A few months back, I upgraded to Windows 10 and I still had PdaNet on there, then a few weeks down the road I decided to uninstall it, thinking I wouldn't need it and tonight I'm trying to reinstall it. Everything on my phone installs perfectly, except I can't get passed "Setting up Network Driver..." When I get to that point, I encounter two popup messages. One is: [Installation Failure] "UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices err=e0000203" and I press the [Okay] button, then the next one says: [Installation Failed] "Fail to install PdaNet Broadband Driver." After that, PdaNet uninstalls itself. Anyway, I'm going to assume the first message is an error from Windows and the second isn't recognizing the driver from PdaNet, which is suppose to install the network adapter or such. Not sure if when I uninstalled it months before, that the PdaNet Broadband Driver is on my PC still or something is bugging out, not allowing me to install it?