Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

WoD is the best Expansion

Best in artwork, questing, leveling, gameplay and importantly content and garrison. WoD is by far superior to all other expansions even if it have fewer patches than their predecessors. But that doesn't stop WoD from being a true masterpiece game. I look forward to Legion being like WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see why everyone on this forum knows you Jaylock. Saw the thread title and immediately thought of you and woopdedoo i was right.

I'm sort of looking forward to Legion, I guess at least I agree with that part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, okay.

If you just raid, then theres nothing wrong with WoD.

No matter what, still not as bad as cata.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock Junior View Post
    Best in artwork, questing, leveling, gameplay and importantly content and garrison. WoD is by far superior to all other expansions even if it have fewer patches than their predecessors. But that doesn't stop WoD from being a true masterpiece game. I look forward to Legion being like WoD.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[deep breathes]

Actually, this is more sad than funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post

It's worse than cataclysm by a long shot. Even if you just raid WoD has plenty of issues.

Jay lock just needs a big hug!

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw thread title.

Thought it was a Jaylock thead.

Click thread to confirm.

Jaylock thread confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post

In some aspects I agree with that, and the raiding here was better than Cataclysm's... but as a raider, my raid group does not keep playing if raiding is the only available activity and Cataclysm had plenty more activities.

OP is correct from a pure numbers (subs) perspective - however it was short lived, had too many flaws and only a few good tricks.

Makes it pretty mediocre.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Too predictable, Jaylock.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post

[deep breathes]

Actually, this is more sad than funny...
    You are more than free to disagree with my point of perspective. But as the facts support that WoD is the true masterpiece in term of quality of gameplay. It is a no wonder why it beats all other expansions, even Vanilla.

Technically he's right: out of all the expansions so far, WoD has indeed had the best garrisons.

Worst expansion EVER. We should be able to get a discount in Legion's price because we had to put up with WoD.
    You either die WOTLK, or live long enough to see yourself become WOD.

Its full of things players actually asked for which is exactly why it sucks. Player housing, social interaction, dreanor, old villians and heroes, actual war. If we got Legion instead of WoD it would be a much better story. We go through all the legions bs that closes a ton of MoP and cata storylines instead of gaping them. Which brings us to a savage dreanor to chase down Gul'dan where he summons Archimonde and ends the legion's army forever. We come back to a sunken Kalimdor and Northrend. Eastern Kingdoms is Banshee Queen territory.
    Last edited by Headayke; 2015-10-20 at 02:28 PM.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    what is going on in a head of a troll like Jaylock .. they must be so lonely and sad

You are losing your touch Jaylock. Sad. Although I always enjoy these nice one liners:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock Junior View Post
    But as the facts support that WoD is the true masterpiece in term of quality of gameplay.

It's amazing you guys are not noticing this isn't even Jaylock, just someone acting like him.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    It's worse than cataclysm by a long shot. Even if you just raid WoD has plenty of issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    In some aspects I agree with that, and the raiding here was better than Cataclysm's... but as a raider, my raid group does not keep playing if raiding is the only available activity and Cataclysm had plenty more activities.
    I still consider Cata the worst shit ever, because start was great, dungeons were superb and so on. But it ended with introduction of LFR and ResidentSleeper dungeons, and I just can't get over it.